We are looking for a leader to a well performing unit, consisting of four teams. This
is an opportunity for you to work with a complex and challenging area of financial crime and also closely interact with business stakeholders, in any of the business
areas, with the financial crime related topics with focus on quality control.
Compliance and integrity go hand in hand. It’s all about making sure that we’re a trusted partner to both our customers and society – the foundation for great customer experiences.
That’s where you come in. Working with us, you’ll help ensure that compliance underpins every decision we make and every action we take.
Together, we are passionate about building a bank that makes a difference – one where you can learn and grow. Will you help us lead the way in embedding compliance to transform the
future of banking?
Your future responsibilities
Who you are
You’ll join Global Financial Crime Prevention /
Financial Crime Risk Management to lead a unit of experts owning the
capabilities for financial crime customer risk quality analyses and assessment,
helping to reduce the risk for the Group with sophisticated methods and tools.
What you’ll be doing:
- Providing intelligent and high-quality analysis of KYC and other financial crime risk information to ensure adequate and high quality non-financial risk management
- Being a vital part in the development of relevant analytical tools in own organisation and ensuring cross business area development to ensure alignment and enhance the analytical tools
- Driving development of analysis and quality improvements related to non-financial business risk, as well as the strategic decision-making process in own organisation to ensure continuous development
The role is based in Copenhagen, Helsinki, Stockholm
or Oslo. Welcome to a team with passion to meet the increasing requirements of
the competitive and regulatory environment.
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the four key values that guide us in being at our best. We imagine that you enjoy learning and are excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re dependable, willing to speak up – even when it’s difficult – and committed to empowering others.
Your profile and background:
- Significant experience within
the risk management and focus on financial crime
- Expert on stakeholder management with ability to establish relationships, create trust and contacts on all levels of an organization
working with regulatory requirements and practices around business risk
- Understanding of system and data landscape across
- Relevant working experience of
5-10 years, as well as good and proven experience in leadership
- Educational background is a
University degree or equivalent experience (Relevant certification such as
ICA, ACAMS or related qualifications will be an advantage)
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
- Typ av kontrakt
- Heltidsjobb (förstajobb)
- Typ av jobb
- Kontor / Administration , IT
- Körkort önskas
- Tillgång till bil önskas
- Personligt brev krävs