“Working in the social media team is awesome! I get to work closely with influencers, talk to our 3 million strong community and create content on a daily basis. The best part is getting to travel for work. I’ve been in Paris, NYC and London. It’s a lot of hard work and tight deadlines, but it’s also very rewarding. During the 2 years I’ve been here, I’ve had amazing professional experiences that are hard to come by at my age.” – Siri, Social Media Specialist
Social Media Coordinator
Are you a person who loves brand storytelling and content creation? Great at creative concepting, project management and analytics? Bit of a social pro – regardless of channel? We would love to have you in our NA-KD family!
We are looking for a self-starter with original ideas who will take pride in expanding our social strategy to drive growth across all our social platforms. You will create elevated and engaging content, and use analytics/data to drive content performance and to inform ideas, concepts and strategies.
- Manage assets and format content for all social channels from concept to execution
- Keep a pulse on key industry trends, competitive insights, and emerging social/marketing/ecomm technologies
- Work with Head of Social Media to plan and execute growth of social media channels and to support brand storytelling
- Drive month-over-month growth against aggressive social KPIs through innovative and creative concepts
- Be a part of the ideation of new creative campaigns together with Copywriter, Social Media Creative Lead, Art Directors and Key Account Managers
- Develop, execute, manage and analyze those ideas (i.e. product launches, category pushes, collaboration drops, shopping experiences, marketing campaigns, etc.)
- Create and share reporting of campaign performance
- Work with in-house photographers, videographers and graphic designers to create original content
- Juggle the delivery of 15+ projects (without cracking a sweat), oversee social campaigns in project management software and delegate tasks to stakeholders
- Maintaining content calendars and monitoring for all social channels, primarily: Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and YouTube
- Mentor and develop junior team members and intern
Your Past & Your Skills
- Exceptional writing skills and high taste level with ability to produce strong content
- Ability to meet tight deadlines, and provide self-direction
- Analytical, data-driven decision making
- Driven and competitive. Sense of urgency. Bias to action
- Ability to conceptualize campaigns with limited guidance and to think outside the box
- Extremely detail-oriented and well organized with strong problem-solving skills
- In-depth knowledge of e-commerce, digital design, and digital media channels
- Proficient in Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Premiere Pro and AfterEffects
- Understanding of online editorial and social media best practices, including optimizing content for engagement.
- 3-5 years experience in related fields for a fashion brand, ecomm startup or ad agency
- Degree in Design, Digital Design, Fine Art, Art Direction, Visual Communication or Marketing preferred
How To Apply
Send us a creative cover letter – telling us what you can offer NA-KD and why you're perfect for the job. English only! Include a snapshot of a social media post from an account that you’ve worked on.
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden
THE DREAM TEAM
Working at NA-KD is unlike any other fashion gig. We’re a young company with a start-up mentality and (a borderline insane) hunger to be the best. In less than 4 years NA-KD has become the fastest growing fashion e-com brand in the world. And we have a 3 million strong community to prove it. How? We see no limitations, only possibilities. No failures, only learning opportunities. We’re problem-solvers, disruptors and early-adopters. We’re doers. And if you dream of going to work every day to build the next big thing – then welcome home.
- Önskad utbildningsnivå
- Typ av kontrakt
- Heltidsjobb (förstajobb)
- Typ av jobb
- Marknadsföring / PR
- Körkort önskas
- Tillgång till bil önskas
- Personligt brev krävs