Who am I?
You are a native Swedish student who is looking for an internship abroad, or a person who is already studying in the Netherlands. You would like to be involved in the launch of the Swedish division of StudentJob International, and you are motivated to help the business grow. As a content creator for StudentJob Sweden, you will be responsible for the uniform and targeted wording across multiple marketing channels for the Swedish platform of StudentJob International.
What will I be expected to do?
• Build up the StudentJob.se website attracting students and employers to register
• Translate texts from English to Swedish
• Create and optimize content
• Community Management
• Search for interesting partners
• Thinking and implementing new online marketing plans in order to strengthen the brand awareness of StudentJob.se
• Managing Social Media
What’s in it for me?
• "Personal, chummy, young and professional" is the description of the atmosphere at StudentJob International described by the co-workers. It is hard work but there is always time and space for relaxing and sociability. What’s better than switching from hours of rewarding work to a game of Wii or table football and back? We are told that work has to be fun - so we make it fun
• Dynamic international work atmosphere at our modern headquarters in Hoofddorp, a stone's throw away from Amsterdam
• Excellent conditions for development and learning on the job meaning In-house specialists in SEO and Social Media Marketing who are always around for guidance if needed
• A challenging, diversifying and independent internship
• Loads of space of creativity
• A fulltime position, starting immediately.
• Undergraduate during the entire time of the internship
• Must be a native Swedish speaker
• You are fluent in oral and written English
• Preferably available for at least 6 months, starting July 2017
• Interest in international and online content marketing
About YoungCapital - StudentJob:
We are the online job exchange for students and our websites fulfil the need of a fast, simple and smart search of side-jobs and internships. YoungCapital is the largest student employment company in the Netherlands and we are growing internationally under the name of StudentJob International! So far StudentJob International has already been launched successfully in France, Germany, Spain, Belgium, Austria and the UK. It’s only a matter of time but success is bound to happen in other countries.
Content marketing is a pillar of our company: we’ve had success with SEO, and we’re looking to scale these efforts even more. You can help us to push the success forward in Sweden by implementing dynamic marketing strategies.
Are you convinced that you are the perfect candidate or do you know the perfect candidate back home in Sweden who's interested?
Apply directly by clicking the button on the top of this page or send your CV and letter of motivation (in English) to email@example.com.