AWS is growing very rapidly with hundreds of thousands of companies in over 190 countries on the platform. We are now looking to strengthen our team and we want you to help us.
At Amazon Web Services (AWS) we help our customers build the future with the latest cloud technology. As a leader championing customer delivery and success in the Customer Solutions Management organization, you will lead a team that is responsible for guiding and advancing AWS customers along their multi-year journey to the cloud. You will recruit, develop, and support a group of highly talented individuals that are obsessed with our customers success. Using your experience, you will work with your team, sales and other leaders across AWS to drive strategy, accelerate customer’s journey to the cloud, ensure delivery, improve customer engagement, drive adoption and expansion of customer’s footprint on AWS, solve problems, and foster the rapid growth of the organization.
The Customer Solutions Management role is a function that owns our customers journey throughout the adoption, migration, go live and insures we are continuing to provide value as we increase retention and expand the customer’s footprint on AWS. The team guides our customers through the technology, operational, educational and governance aspects of a successful AWS cloud journey. They interface with customer and AWS leadership, driving collaboration between other core account groups.
In this role, you will be technically capable and credible in your own right as well as effective in shaping the customer journey and skills of your team. You must enjoy learning and introducing new concepts in order to help colleagues and customers embrace and adopt new technology. Furthermore, thought leadership in terms of looking beyond the technology and helping to develop out mechanism to help our customers be successful with AWS. You will help team members ramp-up on AWS as well as develop speaking, writing, presentation, and executive interaction skills. You will need to be adept at interacting, communicating and partnering with other departments within AWS such as our sales, services, marketing, and professional services, as well as representing your team to executive management.
Other qualities we are looking for:
Be great fun to work with. At AWS, we have a credo of “Work hard. Have fun. Make history”. In this role, you will love what you do, and instinctively know how to make work fun. You will be dynamic and creative, and willing to take on any challenge and make a big impact.
Enjoy developing talent to achieve great things. You will have a passion for educating, training, and enabling cloud adoption experts for a diverse and challenging set of Enterprise customers. We love people who innovate, use data to make decisions, and can express themselves thoughtfully. We want you to be passionate about delivering a great customer experience and love contributing to a shared goal.
Have a strong obsession on customer success and successful cloud migrations, transformations, and adoptions. The ideal candidate will have past experience working with customers or similar role and leading all aspect of successful cloud adoption and expansion.
Key job responsibilities
· As a key member of the Business Development and Sales Management teams, ensure success and growth in our customers cloud journey.
· Hire, on-board, train, and develop new Customer Solutions Managers from internal and external sources.
· You will own the needs of your team, set and measure goals, coach and mentor employees, and contribute to the overall evolution of the technical delivery function.
· Coach Customer Solutions Managers in the skills needed to successfully lead virtual teams, manage cadence and have the wherewithal to help our customers work backwards.
· Guide and motivate the development of whitepapers, data sheets, and other high-value customer facing guidance and best practices.
· Build deep relationships with decision makers within customer accounts to enable them to be “Cloud advocates”.
· Act as a conduit and liaison between customers, service engineering teams and support.
If you think you have what it takes to lead the best in the industry, AWS is hiring Managers for our Customer Solutions team and leader of leaders.
JOIN US ON
Ange nedan vart du önskar arbeta och glöm inte bort att ange din e-postadress!