Är du intresserad utav mode och heminredning? Hitta ett jobb på HM, ett världsledande företag inom klädindustrin. Se vilka jobb HM erbjuder just nu!
Business Tech is the new agile product organization within the larger H&M group. You will be part of a team owning a product end-to-end with a mission to meet and exceed our customers’ expectations.
Are you passionate about modern tech? Do you want to be working in a new team to build the next generation of customer experience?
At H&M we have a strong, value-driven culture characterized by believing in people, teamwork, and an entrepreneurial spirit. Here you can be yourself and develop. You’ll be part of an important project at H&M Group with significant opportunities to influence and make a difference. With the right mindset and ambition, you’ll find plenty of room to grow. We welcome your application regardless of gender, age, gender expressions, sexual orientation, disabilities, religious beliefs, origin, or background.
If this sounds exciting to you, apply and come join the journey and build the future with us!
As a Software Engineer Frontend Tech lead, you will join the product team Converting Content, focusing on enable fun, stylish and progressive content, helping our customers find their style. We focus on inspirational content and develop areas such as marketing campaigns and editorial content in close collaboration with stakeholders and catering to the needs for the whole H&M Group.
Converting Content is part of Product Exploration, part of the Customer domain within Business Tech. Product Explorations mission is to guide and inspire customer to explore their style and products they love – feeling good and confident with their purchase. All product teams within Product Exploration all contribute to this mission, working together to create great customer value.
As a Software Engineer focusing on Frontend Tech lead, you will be part of the product development process and be a key player in driving our frontend technical needs for our product scope. Always with the aim to improve and exceed the customer experience.
Today we are a team of 12 people who covers all the different skills needed to solve customers’ problems, from build (backend and frontend), product design, data analyst to quality assurance and release. We have an agile mindset, aiming to become Dev/Ops and are on a journey to become cross-functional.
We are a highly collaborative organization with an entrepreneurial mindset, and we are on a journey together which means there is no clear path - you will be able to create great value by contributing with your own innovative ideas. We are a distributed team, but most of us sit in Stockholm, Sweden.
Mandatory requirements, both competence and tools:
· Strong coding skills and deep knowledge in HTML5, CSS3/SCSS, JS, React JS/Redux
· Experience and knowledge of API architecture and design
· Experience and knowledge of testing; jest & react-testing-library in particular
· Experience and knowledge of solution/software architecture
· Experience and knowledge of A/B-testing; Optimizely in particular
· Experienced in agile software development practices (automated testing, mob/pair programming, CI/CD etc.)
· Comfortable in discussing product design and improvements
· Experienced in Azure DevOps and/or other cloud environments
· DevOps (Azure DevOps)
As a Software Engineer Frontend Tech lead you are responsible for the entire software life cycle – design, development, test, release and maintenance and translates business needs into working software. Regardless of area, tools or languages, a software engineer builds and configures solutions that are easy to maintain and change, enabling a constant delivery pace to be kept indefinitely. This is achieved through continuous attention to technical excellence and good design, with extensive use of automation.
You will focus on:
- Translate product strategy, requirements and new tech initiatives into suitable, maintainable and scalable solution design according to existing and future architecture guard rails
- Provide options for how the solution could be evolved to provide even more value
- Support, lead and plan the product teams technical investigations and technical aspects of the product scope. In close collaboration with Product owner.
The Software Engineer believes in a non-hierarchical culture of collaboration, transparency, safety, and trust. We believe that you are a focused-on value creation, growth and serving
This is a full-time position in Stockholm/remote. For any questions, feel free to contact Wojciech Dziadura at
Ange nedan vart du önskar arbeta och glöm inte bort att ange din e-postadress!