As AWS continues to rapidly grow, we seek a Sr. Sales Leader and Leader of Leaders to own and scale out the Enterprise customer segment in Sweden. The Enterprise consisting of some of the world’s largest and most well-known enterprises, is experiencing a non-linear, double digit YoY growth. In this role you will continue to accelerate this direction, building strategy through execution and inspirational leadership. You will manage an organization experiencing double digit headcount growth, transitioning into a second line management organisation, consisting of both Sales Managers and Account Managers. You will be adept at delivering growth in early stage organizations through full scale-up environments. You will establish and maintain high-level relationships within key accounts, driving innovation and next-gen capabilities across infrastructure and business application landscapes. In this role, you will lead and influence customers to leverage AWS innovations to power their digital transformation outcomes in the cloud. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a fast growing and entrepreneurial organization, bringing innovation and growing the adoption of cloud. This role will require you to scale a highly complex environment through strategic initiatives within the Enterprise area. You will be responsible for developing opportunity pipelines, evangelizing cloud computing, and driving revenue and user adoption. You will also be responsible for building the AWS go-to-market through both your dedicated team and the cross-functional ecosystems. Additionally, you will be the chief culture officer for your team in assessing talent, providing coaching and development, and fortifying a strong Amazon culture.
Key job responsibilities
- Scale out an integrated go-to-market team in a highly complex environment
- Develop and execute against a set of goals including customer references, support, professional services, and training
- Develop relationships and engage with cross-functional and partner ecosystems to extend reach and drive adoption
- Build and leverage relationships with internal and external stakeholders to further adoption of AWS services in the market
- Support all AWS operating cadences and represent a consolidated view of the Named districts to senior AWS leaders
- Lead a Customer Obsessed business that delights our customers
We are looking for a very specific leader to help us achieve our goals. On top of specific qualifications, we are also seeking:
- Deep domain expertise in large Enterprises, either client side (in a senior line of business, technology or functional role in a large organization) or consulting/selling/delivering into large Enterprises.
- Disruption & digital - This individual understands digital transformation and the nature of disruption.
- You will have a track record of delivering (or influencing, advising senior stakeholder in the delivery of) disruptive digital implementations.
- Organizational transformation. This individual has a proven executive track record of delivering (or influencing, advising senior stakeholder) in the delivery of transformational programs in a large Enterprises. They can credibly demonstrate an understanding of organizational landscapes and stakeholders beyond IT, decision making mechanisms and influencing techniques at a senior level.
- Regulatory environment, sensitivity to and understanding of the regulatory requirements large Enterprises in various industries operate in
- You will be a proficient communicator such that you are a public speaker or have the ability to get there quickly
- Experience leading multi discipline teams of senior people (including manager of managers)
- Experience working across the Nordics region is a plus, as is working in multi-cultural environment
- Proficiency in Swedish is preferred
- 10+ years of technology related sales management and field operations experience working for a software or cloud solutions vendor to Fortune 2000 accounts.
- 15+ years of technology related sales or business development experience
- Experience managing sales organizations with revenue of $100M+
- Demonstrate a history of executing scalable sales programs across Fortune 2000 accounts while meeting/exceeding revenue targets
- Demonstrate a history of adhering to High Standards and using good judgement
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Second line manager experience is a plus
- Extensive customer network in Sweden and Nordics is a plus
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
- Typ av jobb
- Civilingenjör / Arkitekt, IT
- Körkort önskas
- Tillgång till bil önskas
- Personligt brev krävs