Online Buyer Assistant i Stockholm
Do you want to be a part of our exciting global and digital future? Are you driven, sales oriented and have a passion for e-commerce, assortment, sales growth and fashion? If so, you’re in the right place! We are looking for Online Buyer Assistants who are striving to push boundaries and drive our online business even further forward together with us.
What makes Buying at H&M exciting?
At H&M it´s all about teamwork! You’ll be working at our Head Office in Stockholm, together with Buyers, Pattern Makers, Designers and Business Controllers, developing new collections for men’s costumer to all H&M online markets globally. As an Online Buyer Assistant you will also collaborate with the marketing department to provide them with information in order for them to create campaigns and activities.
In the role as Buyer Assistant for our online channel you will work together with the Online Buyer in assortment planning, sample handling, order follow up and order quantification. Sales follow-up and analysis will be another key area of your everyday job.
H&M Buying Office is a dynamic workplace where fast pace and rapid changes are part of everyday life. Your success factors will be straight forward communication, an entrepreneurial spirit and always with an open minded approach. We offer an exciting work environment where you will be given responsibility and possibility to influence from the first day. If you show results and ambition your career options at H&M are endless!
Are you the one we are looking for?
We’re looking for someone who has an eye for global commercial trends and a sixth sense for what will sell – all over the world. Driving sales is always our focus. That’s why you also need to be good at planning and checking lead times, and constantly searching for new sales opportunities.
We believe our next Online Buyer Assistant :
- has a passion for fashion and global trends
- is driven and sales oriented
- is analytic and has a sense for numbers
- is creative and has an eye for visuals
It’s an advantage if you also have:
- experience of e-commerce
- experience of marketing or social media
- work experience and education within buying and fashion
Does this make your heart beat faster?
- Please send your application in English including CV and cover letter
- We look forward to receiving your application as soon as possible but before 30th of September
- H&M will review all complete applications. It may take a few weeks before you hear from us, but we will get back to you as soon as we have assessed your application
- If you have questions about how to apply, please read the FAQ on our website
- Önskad utbildningsnivå
- Annan, Gymnasium, Universitet/Högskolestudier, Yrkesutbildning
- Typ av kontrakt
- Heltidsjobb (förstajobb)
- Typ av jobb
- Körkort önskas
- Tillgång till bil önskas
- Personligt brev krävs
- Engelska, Svenska