Are you an experienced and professional Accessory Designer who would love to work at the H&M Head Office in Stockholm, Sweden? H&M is now looking for designers to join our accessory teams at our Ladies, Kids and Divided departments. Come join our teams!
The H&M Buying Office is a dynamic workplace. You will work at a high pace, where rapid changes are a natural part of your working day. Good communication skills, a flexible attitude and the ability to adapt to change are essential.
H&M Accessory Teams are looking for designers who:
- Has professional experience as an accessory designer, in product range building and in product development/production
Has extensive knowledge of pattern making, sewing and textile materials
- Has a BA qualification in Fashion Design or a minimum of 4 yrs work experience
- Is creative and visionary with a passion for fashion
- Understands the H&M target customer
- Has good skills in collection- and colour coordination as well as in visual communication
- Enjoys teamwork
- Likes a fast paced work environment
- Is driven and used to take own initiatives
- Is fluent in English and willing to learn Swedish
What can H&M offer you?
You will have a chance to work in an exciting and positive environment where you can develop and grow as a designer. As an Accessory Designer you will be involved in making an impact on the collections from the start. You will be part of an international and creative team!
Does this sound like your next challenge?
Does this sound like your perfect job? Take on this challenge and apply with your CV, cover letter and digital portfolio! Closing date 31st of October.
Please note that only complete applications in English will be considered. We look forward to receive your application today!