Vattenfall HR for Staff Functions is looking for a new HR Business Partner for the Customer Services Nordic team in Umeå. As an HRBP in this team, you will report to Vice President - HR for Staff Functions.
We offer you a role as an HRBP in an international, open and inspiring environment where you will get to be an important part of driving change and transforming Vattenfall.
- The responsibility of this role is to be the trusted advisor to the business by contributing to the development and implementation of the business strategy and the achievement of short and long term business goals. To do this the HRBP will proactively partner with the Managing Director Customer Services and other stakeholders.
- Provide professional HR advice, analyse, drive and steer within the HR framework and the HR processes.
- Lead on change programmes in order to deliver on Vattenfall’s ambitions.
- Supporting the relevant stakeholders in driving the cultural change programme and other change initiatives to improve performance and enable managers to become better leaders. The HRBP is a member of the Customer Services Nordic management team.
- Support in negotiations with unions/ works councils and facilitate unions/ works councils relations in order to ensure legal compliance.
- Drive the Management Planning process. Analyse data and ensure quality of calibration. Initiate succession planning, support and follow up on development activities.
- Drive the Competence Planning process. Ensure strategic competence needs are integrated into business planning.
- University degree, or equivalent
- A minimum of five years relevant experience as HRBP and knowledge in broad HR issues.
- A minimum of five years’ experience with HR processes and from the areas relevant to the position
- Experience from working with collective labour agreements, regulations, etc.
- Experience from business organizations, organizational development and/or change processes
- Strategic understanding and role model in demonstrating the Vattenfall principles
- Performance and people oriented
- Fluent in Swedish with good spoken and written English skills
Location: Umeå, Sweden
Due to international setup of this organization, we accept CV’s and a cover letter in English.
For more information contact:
Claudette Monaghan (VP - HR for CFO Functions ) 0767977553
Nidhi Illman (Recruiter) 072 702 7861
At Vattenfall, we are convinced that striving for diversity & inclusion helps building a more attractive, efficient, customer centric and profitable company. Therefore we welcome applications from all individuals regardless of age, religious belief, gender identity & expression, sexual identity, disability and ethnic background.
Trade union representatives in Sweden:
Michelle von Gyllenpalm & Leif Sjöberg (Akademikerna), Johnny Bernhardsson (Unionen), Christer Gustafsson (Ledarna), Lennart Bengtsson (SEKO). To get in contact with the representatives, please call Vattenfall´s switchboard +46 8 739 50 00.
We look forward to your application!