AWS is growing very rapidly with hundreds of thousands of companies in over 190 countries on the platform. We are now looking to strengthen our team and we want you to help us.
Are you an experienced hands on cloud architect/developer who can assist our customers in architecting, developing and re-engineering applications that can fully leverage the AWS Cloud? Do you like to work on a variety of cutting edge, business critical projects, at the forefront of application development and cloud technology adoption?
Amazon Web Services is looking for highly talented hands on technical architects/Senior Developers as part of our growing Professional Services business to help our customers develop technical expertise and deliver results in key engagements.
We help customers and partners develop reliable and scalable solutions, experiment with proof-of-concepts, provide guidance on AWS best practices, and help innovate and overcome technical challenges. From greenfield best-practice guidance, to helping with architecture design, to resolving deep technical issues and complex problems in projects, you will work on a variety of areas including web applications, enterprise applications, HPC, IoT, big data, and machine learning to name a few.
AWS Professional Services engages in a wide variety of projects for customers and partners. Our team collaborates across the entire AWS organization to provide insights to our product and service teams to innovate on behalf of our customers and release new features based on our customer's needs
If you have an entrepreneurial spirit, are eager to deliver results, are deeply technical, highly innovative, and a voracious learner, it is you we are looking for. As a Professional Services Consultant, you will engage with technology executives, project leaders, developers, and ISVs to help them innovate even faster and be more cost effective using the latest cloud technologies.
We invest heavily in our team by continuously offering learning opportunities, sharing knowledge internally across all technical teams in AWS, and working on (customer & internal) projects that will broaden and deepen your technical knowledge.
· (Re)architect solutions to use cloud native technologies and modern software development practices.
· Design, develop, and evaluate highly innovative solutions that are scalable and reliable.
· Teach fellow developers how to develop high-quality code, innovate using the latest (cloud) technologies, and development best practices.
· Review implementations and show case how it could be improved even further when needed.
Solve deep technical issues and develop solutions that extend service capabilities to meet customer needs. While at the same time, being in contact with the service teams to align the customer needs with the service development roadmap.
· 2:1 or above BS level technical degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
· 8+ years of professional experience in software development.
· Strong track record of launching projects of significant complexity & scale.
· Ability to gather customer requirements and deliver innovative solutions.
· Ability to mentor other software developers on latest software development concepts, architectural vision, and software quality.
· Experience with software engineering best practices (code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, release and change management).
· Proficient at designing software systems, from high-availability large-scale distributed systems to your application’s object model.
· Experience developing large-scale applications using a modern object-oriented programming language such as Python, C#, Ruby, Go, Rust, Java, Node.js, Swift, Scala, Objective C, C, or C++.
· Experience with relational and/or non-relational databases.
· Very strong analytical, problem solving, and coding skills.
· Excellent communication skills (both oral and written), presentation skills, and the ability to work well in a team.
· Strong sense of customer focus, ownership, urgency, and drive.
· Ability to travel to client locations when needed. Up to 50% regionally.
· MSc level technical degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
· Experience with back-end technologies for web applications/APIs.
· Experience developing robust, highly scalable distributed systems.
· Experience with IT Strategy & Consulting services.
· Background in algorithm engineering, distributed systems, networking, or IT security.
· Experience with infrastructure as code, ops automation, and configuration management tools as Chef, Puppet, or Ansible.
· Track record of implementing AWS services in a variety of distributed computing, enterprise environments.
· Experience identifying the relationships between business services, information, applications and global infrastructure assets.
· Hands on experience leading large-scale global IT transformation projects.
· Strong practical application development experience on Linux and Windows-based systems
· Extra-curricular software development passion (e.g. active open source contributor)
** AWS_PROFESSIONAL_SERVICES **
Amazon aims to be the most customer centric company on Earth. Amazon Web Services (AWS) provides a highly reliable, scalable, low-cost infrastructure platform in the cloud that powers critical applications for hundreds of thousands of businesses in 190 countries around the world.
Ange nedan vart du önskar arbeta och glöm inte bort att ange din e-postadress!
Ansök snabbt genom endast ett klick och bli uppdaterad med de senaste positionerna som passar dig. Registrera dig som en student här!Registrera dig gratis