English Speaking Service Agent
Who we are
Klarna’s mission is to free people from all the meaningless time spent managing money and purchases, so they can do more of what they love. Every day at Klarna we help consumers, merchants, and partners to explore just how smoooth the modern purchase experience can be. Our position at the crossroads of payments, consumer financing, ecommerce and banking means we are uniquely positioned to do this. There is no label for what we do.
Klarna was born in Stockholm in 2005 and today has 2000 employees working across Europe and the US. We currently serve 60 million consumers, work together with 90,000 merchants and process more than a million payment transactions a day. We are growing at 40% year on year and our investors include Visa, Atomico, Sequoia Capital, Permira and Bestseller group/ Anders Holsch Povlsen. We have strong partnerships with some of the world’s leading brands, such as ASOS, IKEA, Adidas, Zara, Lufthansa and Spotify.
To find out more about what it's like to work at Klarna:
Klarna strives to become the world’s favourite way to buy, and you can contribute to reaching this goal! We are looking to hire great people, who are passionate about using their talents to generate success. Global Service is no exception! We are currently looking to grow our Global Service teams to satisfy the company’s ever increasing need for high quality service.
What you will do
As part of Klarna's Global Service Center you will be providing high quality professional service to our consumers (B2C) or merchants (B2B) by assisting them solve pre and post purchase related problems or support with various requests regarding Klarnas products and services. You will primarily communicate by phone, chat and email. Acting as the point of contact to our merchants and customers, you will communicate in an open, helpful and engaging tone and focus on finding the right solution for each case. Most importantly you will constantly interact with other departments within the company as well as third parties.
Who you are
- Klarna is looking for ambitious people with significant drive! You should be passionate about your job and enjoy a fast paced international working environment. You will play an important role in taking Klarna to the next level thus, you should desire to go above and beyond to produce best work results! At Klarna we embrace change, you should dare to challenge the status quo and be persistent. You should always strive to make improvements and have passion to serve as an ambassador for our brand.
You should have
- Negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English
- Fluency in the following languages: English
You might also be
- A natural problem solver and have the ability to see problems with a holistic approach
- Unafraid of new challenges and you develop by setting goals, both individually and in the team
How to apply
Send over a CV in English.
We can offer you an international working environment filled with smart and ambitious colleagues. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, so we welcome those from different backgrounds and experiences. As part of one of Europe’s fastest growing companies, you'll help play an important role in taking Klarna to the next level.
- Typ av kontrakt
- Heltidsjobb (förstajobb)
- Typ av jobb
- Civilingenjör / Arkitekt, IT
- Körkort önskas
- Tillgång till bil önskas
- Personligt brev krävs