Service Specialist (Merchant & Partner Success)
Who we are
Klarna’s mission is to free people from all the meaningless time spent managing money and purchases, so they can do more of what they love. Every day at Klarna we help consumers, merchants, and partners to explore just how smoooth the modern purchase experience can be. Our position at the crossroads of payments, consumer financing, ecommerce and banking means we are uniquely positioned to do this. There is no label for what we do.
Klarna was born in Stockholm in 2005 and today has 2000 employees working across Europe and the US. We currently serve 60 million consumers, work together with 90,000 merchants and process more than a million payment transactions a day. We are growing at 40% year on year and our investors include Visa, Atomico, Sequoia Capital, Permira and Bestseller group/ Anders Holsch Povlsen. We have strong partnerships with some of the world’s leading brands, such as ASOS, IKEA, Adidas, Zara, Lufthansa and Spotify.
To find out more about what it's like to work at Klarna:
In our client portfolio we have some of Europe’s largest e-commerce stores and shop system platforms and we are constantly expanding in this dynamic and exciting market. Our Merchant Service team plays an integral role on this rocketship ride by working closely with Commercial and Service Center to support operations to drive customer success and ensure a Smoooth user experience. To fuel our continued growth and hold the ship together, we are now looking for a Service Specialist based out of our Stockholm office to join our Merchant & Partner Success team.
What you will be doing:
- Provide excellent service to Klarna’s key Partners by handling cases with high efficiency and with end-to-end ownership.
- Cases can vary between investigating failed API calls to more complex and technical inquiries, and tools that you will be working with are e.g. Splunk and database queries.
- Work in close collaboration with Klarna’s Partner Sales and Partner Engineering team in order to keep updated on all matters concerning our key Partners.
- Be involved as a stakeholder in integration projects towards our key Partners.
- Be a go-to person for internal stakeholders when required for questions about Klarna’s key Partners.
- Support and deliver on internal and key Partner data-analysis and reporting using backend admin and database management systems.
- Be a driving force in proactively seek out and deliver general improvements and lead projects.
- Collaborate closely with Commercial, Service Center operations, Risk, and Product organizations to develop and optimize technical, process-based, and operations solutions which drive customer success, client and consumer satisfaction, cost reduction, and revenue growth for our key clients and Klarna.
Who you are:
- Success in this role means being an excellent problem solver with a sense of ownership and attention to detail.
- You have a technical and analytical mindset, and take pride in knowing your domain through and trough, as well as being curious of those associated.
- You are critical, comfortable with complexity and can navigate unclear situations in a calm and confident manner.
- You have customer service experience and you feel comfortable with account and stakeholder management. You enjoy solving tricky problems with attention to detail.
- You have a strong sense of team and working with others in a humble, open and direct, and respectful manner.
- You also possess a strong sense of self, are self confident and driven, and can push solutions for our clients.
- You have great communication skills in English - both written and spoken.
- Strong interest in web technology, fintechs and e-commerce.
- Experience with current web shop-systems and content-management-systems.
- Possessing knowledge of the e-commerce system landscape (i.e. Magento, Shopify, API integrations) will be a strong plus.
We can offer you an international working environment filled with smart and ambitious colleagues. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, so we welcome those from different backgrounds and experiences. As part of one of Europe’s fastest growing companies, you'll help play an important role in taking Klarna to the next level.
- Typ av kontrakt
- Heltidsjobb (förstajobb)
- Typ av jobb
- Civilingenjör / Arkitekt, IT
- Körkort önskas
- Tillgång till bil önskas
- Personligt brev krävs