About the job
Our new journey began with the roll-out of the new CRM tool to all branches and Savings Bank in Sweden. In parallel, we will start building up the new Employee Tools teams focused on managing and improving the portfolio of applications we provide to branches and contact centers.
In the Application Specialist role you will be responsible for:
What you need to succeed
- Contributing in all areas: analyze, design, develop, test and maintain services delivered by Vendor
- Proactively reduce the technical gaps
- Handle life cycle management and testing
- Solving incidents related to the software/data part of the application.
- Continuously updating existing documentation for the services
- Participating and following maintenance processes (incident, problem, event as applicable)
- Solve Service request as 2nd and/or 3rd level support
- Engaging in vendor operational and/or tactical meeting
- Collaboration with the business and product owners
To succeed in this role you need to be passionate about digitalization and truly believe that success is something that can only be reached by working closely with others. This means that in addition to having knowledge about digital innovations and customer behaviors, you also have to be willing to learn from others as well as share your own knowledge and experiences.
The role requires:
What you may have worked with previously
- Experience of Swedbank platforms of relevance for the application such as Microsoft Windows, Linux, Mainframe and/or TDE.
- Experience/understanding of installation and integration of applications on clients and servers
- Understanding of integrational communication between applications and servers/databases
- General understanding of web services and service functions
- Fluency in both English and Swedish, in both speech and writing
- Experience of working with release deadlines and multiple simultaneously ongoing initiatives
- Being a strong team player
- Ability to communicate with end users of our applications
Potential next steps in your career after this job
- Software Engineer
- Technical Tester
Why work with me? – Lisa Wesslén
- Software Engineer
- Scrum Master
We are a dynamic team that takes on challenges with a great deal of energy and passion. As our new Application Specialist you will be an important member of the team. We strive to achieve a good work/life balance and we are always open to new ideas and thoughts helping us improving as a team.
Welcome with your application in English or Swedish!
We may begin the selection under the application period, so we welcome your application as soon as possible.
Nothing of interest for you – recommend the job to a friend!
We have made our choice regarding recruitment media and therefore kindly decline contact with ad sellers or sellers of other recruitment services.
- Typ av kontrakt
- Heltidsjobb (förstajobb)
- Typ av jobb
- Kontor / Administration , IT
- Körkort önskas
- Tillgång till bil önskas
- Personligt brev krävs