you like to join an inspiring company that is developing for a sustainable
looking for Graduates to join Personal Banking in either
Stockholm, Sweden Mid or Malmö or Business Banking in Uppsala.
is an opportunity for you to develop and grow in a
highly transformational business area with strong development and customer
focus in PeB. For Business Banking, you get to work with corporate customer in
our dynamic business area and deliver business beyond banking.
In today’s world, change is the one thing you
can count on. But whatever the future brings, our customers remain at the heart
of everything we do.
That’s where you come in. Collaborating with
dedicated colleagues in an exciting, motivating environment, you’ll help meet
our customers’ changing needs.
We aim to be curious and openminded in our
approach to innovating better ways of delivering banking services – anytime,
anywhere. This means you’ll have many opportunities to learn and grow as you
build your career with us. Will you help us lead the way in creating great
Nordea Graduate Programme is designed to provide you as a selected and talented
university graduate a unique opportunity to kick-start you career by learning
and developing professionally and personally while building a valuable global
Your future responsibilities
Who you are
As a Graduate in Nordea, you will be taking ownership of your contribution, growth and enjoyment while Nordea will empower you to continuously explore, learn and adapt.
You’ll join Personal Banking Sweden where we have business responsibility for Personal Banking customers or Business Banking where we serve our corporate customers as business partners.
In the PeB Graduate position you will:
- Aim for customer satisfaction by giving professional advice
- Aim to do business
- Participate in the business and development from day one
- Get an understanding of the total value chain in Personal Banking and Nordea as a whole
- Have a possibility to rotate within different units and functions within Personal Banking
- In Personal Banking Stockholm, you will for ex. participate in solving business challenges, take responsibility for given assignments, support decision making and communication
In the BB position you will:
- Work close to the Management Partner to support the leaders in BB North/Mid
- This is a development position where you are systematically supported with your development into becoming a successful young professional.
- This is a position with ongoing stretched assignments and targets outside your comfort zone including structured follow up and feedback
The role is based in Stockholm, Malmö, Linköping/Norrköping or Uppsala.
Welcome to a team where we are committed to ensure a steep learning curve for you and have a continuously high focus on personal and professional development by exposing you to strategic, tactical and operative business and development challenges.
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the four key values that guide us in being at our best. We imagine that you enjoy learning and are excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re dependable, willing to speak up – even when it’s difficult – and committed to empowering others.
Your profile and background:
- A Master’s degree completed by September 2019 latest
- A maximum of two years’ post-academic work experience
- Excellent English language skills
- Analytical and communicative
- Innovative co-creator
- Exited to live in the world that is not ready yet
- Get energy from unknown
- Potential to go to infinity… and beyond
If this sounds like you, get in touch!