Are you ready to work with something that really helps H&M to be a successful company? Do you also want to work with a variety of innovative technologies? Then maybe you are our new Front-end solution architect!
Big data and machine learning already contribute to our operations and drive fact-based decision making along the value chain.The Solution Architect will be part of a team dedicated to the development of user interfaces for several.
Advanced Analytics projects, from proof-of-concept to production.We work in an autonomous and Agile way,following a try-fail-fast approach,and using a variety of innovative technologies.In this role, you will have a technical leadership role, working across various teams at H&M (Business/IT/Algorithms),and ensuring
that the platform and AA web applications are robust, scalable and secure from
proof-of-concept to production.
- Design and architect cloud-based, user-facing applications, in a scalable and robust way
- Interact with advanced analytics use cases and business end-users to discover, analyze and document UI/UX requirements
- Establish common practices for solution development, covering testing and deployment.
- Develop and be an ambassador for best practices in building applications for advanced analytics, covering security, high-availability and performance
- Analyze and benchmark existing solutions for bottlenecks, plan and execute improvements
- Support software development effort estimation
- Take a hands-on approach when building solution prototypes
- Lead quality assessments on source code and technical documentation
- You can understand and make trade-offs across multiple technology stacks and architectural paradigms
- You are comfortable with challenging your own team and 3rd-party IT service providers
- Have previous software architecture experience designing and building scalable web-based solutions
- You are comfortable with fast-paced development and are able to identify long-term impacts on quality, security and cost
- You value both the Agile and DevOps mindset
- Must have a thorough understanding of web technologies, frameworks and architectures
- Extensive enterprise application development experience, involving both client and server technologies
- Problem-solving, self-learning and interested in learning new topics
- Experience building microservice-based applications on Docker/Kubernetes is a plus
Sounds interesting? Here’s your chance for a career out of the ordinary! For
questions contact Antonio.Trigo@hm.com or Ulf.Timan@hm.com.Please apply with CV and cover letter at the latest 14:th of January 2019.
Who are we at the IT department?
We are the sum of the abilities and personalities we have. Our warm, value-driven culture brings us together. We like working at a fast pace and making decisions on the go. Our creativity helps us solve complex challenges.
We have the opportunity to advance the business of H&M group, work with the latest IT technology in exciting global projects and change the entire fashion and design industry for the better. If you have the drive, joy of discovery and willingness to assume responsibility, there is no limit to what we can achieve together.