Do you have a passion for fashion flow and transport solutions? Would you like to be part of our business development department and creating future-proof logistics?
Within the H&M Group, Global Logistics is responsible to make our fashion and products flow in a sustainable, qualitative and efficient way. We put the customer in focus and our job is about fulfilling the customer promise, creating a great online and in-store shopping delivery.
Our Business Development Department is responsible for the development and maintenance of logistic solutions and tools. Our goal is to have smooth and cost-efficient processes and tools for transport, trade and warehousing, contributing to a great customer experience.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the Business Development team at Global Logistics and work with Trade and Transport related questions and solutions for all brands and all channels in the H&M Group. We are looking to strengthen our team of Business Solution Analysts who are responsible for the development of the transport, import/export and distribution processes and their functionalities within our solutions, both internal and external.
Your main responsibility will be to secure future proof trade and transport solutions for our existing and new markets globally. You will work in a team of Business Solution Analysts with a cross-functional focus and you will work closely with local teams at our import/export departments and warehouses around the world as well as with other Business Solution Analysts and other functions to develop and secure the Trade and Transport roadmaps. You drive requirements within the domain in internal as well as in external projects. You will also be responsible for release planning, scope planning and the follow-up of trade and transport related capabilities.
- Basic knowledge of trade and transport processes and procedures.
- Basic knowledge of one or several ERP systems (for example as an end user), SAP ECC (Enterprise Core Component) and/or SAP GTS (Global Trade Solution) experience is highly qualifying.
- An analytical mind-set with the ability to dig into details.
- Clear communication and presentation skills, including written and spoken English.
To succeed in the role, we also believe you have:
- Logistics knowledge and understanding, from work experience and/or university studies.
- Strong prioritization and organizational skills.
- A structured way of working with documentation.
- The willingness and possibility to travel.
And as a person we believe you are:
- A strong team player, a true people’s person.
- Solution oriented and a creative problem solver.
- Self-directed with the ability to navigate within the organization to ensure best outcome.
- Daring to challenge and look for solutions and have a strong drive to reach results.
- Curious and flexible with a can-do attitude.
- Communicating in a clear and pedagogical way, with the ability to bring others onboard.
Are you the one?
This is a full-time position placed in Stockholm, Marievik. Apply by sending your CV and personal letter as soon as possible but no later than January 20th, 2019.