Do you believe that people is key when doing business? Are you interested in improving business results & how people contribute to those whilst they develop and grow? We are happy to announce an exciting HR opportunity with responsibility for New Business Brands at the Swedish sales market.
In H&M Sweden we have a central HR team that supports our area teams in attract and recruit talents, to train and develop employees and leaders and to support and ensure labour law and work environment compliance in the organization. Except for all H&M stores we have a responsibility for the New Business Brands at the Swedish sales market. Today, all brands in New Business (COS, Monki, Weekday, & Other Stories, H&M Home, ARKET & Afound) operates in the Swedish market and therefore we would like to strengthen our team with an HR Business Partner who is responsible for New Business in Sweden, working in tight collaboration with all brands and the central HR team in Sweden.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
You will join a HR team with high ambitions and passion for our business. Together with the country HR manager and the brand HRs you will be a part of setting the strategy of the collaboration between New Business and H&M and you will operatively support the brands in attract & recruit, learn & develop and labour law & work environment according to way of working and legislation at the Swedish market.
- Be the HR point of contact for all brand HRs at the Swedish market
Inform, coach & support and follow up brands in a proactive way of working at the Swedish market: forecast recruitment needs, training needs etc
- Operative support in labour law and work environment related matters for all brands
- Be the link between brands Area HR and H&M Sweden HR to ensure all brands stores are following local legislation and guidelines; salary structure, contracts etc.
- Inform brands HRs on relevant information and follow up (salary review process, changes)
- Taking part in and lead different HR-related projects
WHO YOU ARE
You are a skilled HR professional who have bright and exciting ideas and thoughts on how HRs support to the business can make a difference! You enjoy working in an environment with different point of contacts and you have a coordinating ability as well as very operational.
- Are an experienced HR professional with a degree in HR or equivalent who have experience of all HR processes
- Good knowledge in Swedish labour law and union relations in retail/store environment
- Ability to take own initiatives and have a flexible and pragmatic approach
- Great communication skills in Swedish and English, both written and spoken
- Think outside the box – constant improvements where you see possibilities and can switch seamlessly between strategically and operative actions
WHAT WE OFFER
We can assure you that you will get plenty of responsibility from day one and that you will work in the heart of our core business. We offer an inspiring and motivating culture characterized by teamwork, belief in people and entrepreneurial spirit where you will have the possibility to set way of working and to make a difference!
This is a temporary position with possibilities to extension. We offer one year spent with a highly ambitious HR team, possibilities to set way of working and to make a difference!
Sounds interesting? Please apply with cover letter and CV.