As one of the world’s largest fashion and design companies with more than 171,000 employees globally, the H&M group is an exciting and dynamic place to pursue your career. We share a value driven way of working, based on respect for everyone. Here you can be yourself. Join our team of great people who have already discovered that the H&M group is the place to be.
The purpose of the H&M brand is to make it possible for everyone to look and feel good. Everything we do is centered around our business idea, to provide Fashion and quality at the best price in a sustainable way. The H&M brand is the biggest brand of the group, active in 69 markets globally.
We are now recruiting for a Project Manager to join the supply chain team! Business Development has an H&M group responsibility, including both the H&M brand as well as New Business. The function’s focus is cross functional development and to create a unified prioritization and steering within the group and set an even stronger focus on customer experience. The responsibility of the Supply Chain structure program within Business Development is to define the future Supply Chain, focusing on the planning markets, the logistical network and the flow of goods. The mission is to create a faster, more flexible and efficient supply chain.
You will act as a Project Manager driving cross functional initiatives to develop and improve H&M’s supply chain. Our projects cover most areas and functions within H&M, including Sales, Buying, Logistics, Customer experience and more. This is a super exciting opportunity that you don’t want to miss!
The role as Project Manager at Business Development comes with lots of responsibility – and lots of fun. Your main responsibilities are to:
• Act as main responsible Project Manager for prioritized business development projects and initiatives within Supply Chain, from pre-study to implementation.
• Drive business development within your projects in cooperation with related functions and projects.
• Manage, follow-up and deliver results according to project goals.
• Drive and support decision making cross sub-projects and H&M functions.
• Lead, inspire and motivate project members and stakeholders to deliver and contribute to the success of the projects.
• Have a customer focused and commercial mindset in all planning and decision making.
Like everyone at H&M, we believe you are a social, communicative and ambitious team player full of drive and optimism. For this role we also believe you:
• Have solid experience from project management and/or working in a project environment with many stakeholders.
• Have a genuine interest in supply chain and improving the business.
• Good analytical skills to analyze complex problems and data.
• Are curious, prestige-less and always strive to find the best way forward.
• Have a business and customer-oriented mindset.
• Love teamwork and have an interest in building relationships.
• Have the motivation to constantly improve and achieve targets.
• Like taking responsibility and enjoy working in a changing environment.
• Have leadership skills, both through own responsibilities and by leading others.
• Have the ability to act independently and take own initiatives.
• Strong communicative skills and fluent/skilled in English, both written and spoken.
It is also highly valued if you have experience from Merchandizing, Buying or Logistics.
This is a full-time position located at the head office in Stockholm, Sweden.
Are you the one we are looking for? Please apply with CV and cover letter as soon as possible, but no later than 15th of February 2019..
We look forward to your application!