Vattenfall are now looking for an administrator to support our Guarantee business and Supply Chain Financing solution.
Group Treasury consist of 12 employees, mainly located at our head office in Solna. The operational team consists of six colleagues who share the responsibility for accounting, treasury and guarantee administration. We are now looking for an colleague to support our Guarantee administration and Supply Chain Financing solution.
Your main tasks and responsibilities
=> within the Guarantee administration:
• Main point of contact for all guarantee related issues within the Vattenfall Group
• Liaise with legal/business/banks on the language of guarantees
• Send out guarantees to counterparts / banks for issuance
• Recall outstanding guarantees
• Check and follow up on fee invoices
• Collect and report outstanding guarantees and contingent liabilities on a quarterly basis
• Write notes for annual reports on contingent liabilities
=> within Supply Chain Financing (leverantörsfinansiering):
• Onboarding new Vattenfall subsidiaries, suppliers and projects to the SCF platform
• Monitor the ongoing activities on the SCF platform
• Maintain contact between business, suppliers and the system vendor to handle upcoming issues
• Report to management on KPI
• Development of the system and our processes in cooperation with IT, business and the system vendor
• Relevant university degree (e.g. business / accounting) or other relevant experience/training.
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and especially Excel is required
• Fluent English and Swedish, written and spoken.
• Plus one language local to one of Vattenfall’s core countries (German, Dutch) is a merit
You should have excellent administrative skills and be self-motivated, structured and service minded. Furthermore you are independent and solution-oriented with a proactive mindset.
You are used to meet your deadlines and are a person who is able to integrate into teams effectively and with a positive attitude.
At Vattenfall we are convinced that diversity contributes to build a more profitable and attractive company and we strive to be good role model regarding diversity. Vattenfall works actively for all employees to have the same opportunities and rights regardless of gender, ethnicity, age, transgender identity or expression, religion or other belief, disability or sexual orientation.
Location: Arenastaden, Solna.
We welcome your application in English, including CV and cover letter via the link below, no later than April 12, 2019.
Since Vattenfall is part of the Swedish critical infrastructure are many of our positions security classed. If this position is security classed the final candidates can be subject to a security vetting process, according to the Swedish legislation
For more information about the position you are welcome to contact hiring manager Robert Flink +46 706 496 535. For more information about the recruitment process you are welcome to contact Recruiter Ann Nilsson, +46 727 08 57 55.
Our Trade union representatives in Sweden are: Michelle von Gyllenpalm (Akademikerna), Anders Bohlin (Unionen), Christer Gustafsson (Ledarna), Juha Siipilehto (SEKO). To get in contact with the representatives, please call Vattenfall´s switchboard +46 8 739 50 00.