AWS is growing very rapidly with hundreds of thousands of companies in over 190 countries on the platform. We are now looking to strengthen our team and we want you to help us.
· Electrical, mechanical or instrumentation training and/or relevant experience
· 2+ years of relevant work experience
· Strong English verbal and written communication skills
· Solid leadership and organizational skills
· Attention to detail
· Proven self-starter
· Ability to prioritize in a complex, fast-paced environment
You need to have a valid driving license.
· Walk job sites in uneven terrain
· Work at heights and from ladders
· Work up to 12-hour shifts
· Coordinate body movements when using tools or equipment
· Reach and stretch to position equipment and fixtures while maintaining balance
· Bend or twist the body into unusual positions while working
· Perform physical tasks all day without becoming overly tired
· Use hands to manipulate small wires and objects
· Push or pull heavy objects into position
· Work in a noisy environment
· Work at depths, such as under raised floors
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
JOIN US ON
Ange nedan vart du önskar arbeta och glöm inte bort att ange din e-postadress!
Ansök snabbt genom endast ett klick och bli uppdaterad med de senaste positionerna som passar dig. Registrera dig som en student här!Registrera dig gratis