The Central Analysis team, part of the Global Sales & Operations function, is now looking for a sales driven Business Analyst to join us in H&M’s head office in central Stockholm.
We are looking for a tech savvy Business Analyst with a high drive to lead new projects and be the link between our tool and method development and our stakeholders in our markets as well as in other central functions.
You will work in a team whose mission it is to support, improve and develop our methods of goal setting, stock planning and buying. We work in a dynamic environment and are key players in not only setting the path of future development but also leading the change. By understanding what we are doing today and how we can evolve, you will change the way we do things tomorrow.
This is done by setting the right targets and goals and making sure that we are all united and aligned in this process. To continue doing this successfully, we now need a Business Analyst that will lead and implement new ways of working in order to secure our buying and planning. Moreover, you will work closely together with different teams in the head office and with local teams in our markets.
What you will do:
• Define and set calculation logics within the goal setting and buying process in all our tools
• Develop method for regional input regarding buying quantification
• Secure that the input from sales is read and implemented accordingly in all receiving buying systems
• Support the central analysis team in understanding global, regional and local needs translated into data analysis
• Drive and own the price analysis, market price strategies and its change processes
Who you are:
• Result driven with strong commercial sense and a high business acumen
• Experience from Buying or Supply chain management
• Project management experience, knowing how to go from idea to implementation
• Big data analysis, experience in building and developing tools for goal and assortment follow up
• Advanced excel skills
• Eager to drive sales through smarter use of technology
• Strong interpersonal skills and a great team player
• Creative, curious and solution orientated mind-set
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users. If you feel that the role is a good match with your background and ambition, please send your CV (no cover letter is necessary) no later than the 8th of November 2019.
- Typ av kontrakt
- Heltidsjobb (förstajobb)
- Typ av jobb
- Körkort önskas
- Tillgång till bil önskas
- Personligt brev krävs