Ready for the next challenge?
Do you feel you have enough drive and experience to take part in shaping the future of how we utilize and transform the space in our 4000+ stores in the global portfolio? Do you want to help guide the strategic direction of H&M using insights from analyses and data? Does the amount of data that is generated from thousands of stores and millions of customers excite you? Then you might be the sharp Data Analyst that we are looking for in our Space Management Team! What is Retail Space?
Retail is undergoing major changes, therefore our physical stores become even more important. To meet our customers in an inspiring setting with a customer centric offer a new function Retail Space has been established within H&M brand to enable the transformation of our physical stores to a modern, relevant and unique shopping experience that drive sales and profit as well as builds the brand. Retail Space consists of the teams Format Development, Format Piloting and Space Management.
What is Space Management and Retail Space?
Space Management is a key player in delivering towards the overall goal of Retail Space. This makes us combine the world of business and data in a way to utilize the space in our stores as efficient as possible. Our objective is to create growth, profit and sales, on comparable space in our stores. Our projects revolve around: Portfolio Strategy, Space and Assortment Optimization, Density in our stores, Store Segmentation, Future Store Merchandising, running and evaluating global commercial tests in our stores.
Key responsibilities will include:
Who are we looking for?
- Transform business questions into analysis that results in actionable insights
- Analyze large data sets relating to sales, pricing, products/assortment, customers, competitors etc
- Select, test and develop the best method or model for your analysis together with your manager and other team members
- Work on the whole analysis process from start to finish. This means extracting, cleaning, sampling, analyzing and presenting your data.
- Be the analytics expert in cross-functional projects and initiatives
- Support the business functions with advanced analyses
- Develop analysis methods and metrics for the company
- Work closely with business intelligence, IT and business development teams to continue to develop our analytics infrastructure.
- Linking the analysis to our business and operations. As a part of the Retail Space organization, everything we do connects to our store presence and you are responsible for this link within your own analysis.
- Put together presentations that is understandable to its receivers regardless of their technical expertise
- Conduct ad-hoc analysis based on requests with little preparation and delivering an opinion/report to be suitable for the time-frame, scope & stakeholders
- You have an academic degree in a quantitative field, such as engineering, business, economics, finance or math/statistics
- Relevant work experience as a business analyst, data analyst or similar, or other proven project experience through e.g. PhD
- Expert in analyzing data from at least one of Excel/SAS/R/Python
- Skilled in presenting your analysis using graphs and tables. Experience of Power BI
- Advanced PowerPoint user.
- Confident in choosing the right analysis method and structuring your analysis
- “Can do” attitude and a self initiator with a lot of own initiatives and drive
- You have an eye for detail without losing sight of the big picture
- Ambitious and competitive, yet humble and curious
- An entrepreneurial spirit, always striving to do things in a smarter and more efficient way
- A team-player who believes in collaboration and enjoys discussion
This is a Full time position, and you will be based in the Head Office in Stockholm.
We are proud to foster a workplace free from
discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives,
and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better
product for our users. If you feel that the role is a good match with your
background and ambition, please apply no later than the 8th of December 2019.
- Typ av kontrakt
- Heltidsjobb (förstajobb)
- Typ av jobb
- Körkort önskas
- Tillgång till bil önskas
- Personligt brev krävs