Spotify is currently searching for an IT Technician in Stockholm to give the Internal IT team the boost it needs to scale its service with the growth of the company.
The Spotify desktop environment is a combination of macOS, Windows and Linux, with a heavy focus on macOS. Our employees work on both iOS and Android phones. We make great use of web-based services and our infrastructure is quite unique; you will have the opportunity to work with new and interesting technologies.
What you’ll do
Who you are
- Act as one of the IT Support representatives for Spotify offices in the European region.
- Work close with IT teams in other regions, keeping daily contact to make sure strategy and alignment remain on a global scale within the IT Support area.
- Give personal and remote support on hardware and software problems to fellow Spotify employees.
- Administration of IT systems such as email and centralised user management.
- Make sure printers, meeting room technology and other IT related equipment is functioning for all employees.
- You have experience in supporting macOS and Windows based systems and love to give personal, customer focused support to help people solve technical problems.
- You have some knowledge of client and software deployment.
- You have some experience of using terminal.
- You articulate yourself well in English, vocally and in writing.
- You are a curious person and a fast learner. You enjoy diving into new technologies and tools.
- You are an analytical troubleshooter. You may not have the answer, but you know how to find it.
- You are a team player that actively collaborates with people around you, and in other locations, to find solutions to problems.
You are welcome at Spotify for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like, or what’s playing in your headphones. Our platform is for everyone, and so is our workplace. The more voices we have represented and amplified in our business, the more we will all thrive, contribute, and be brilliant. So bring us your personal experience, your perspectives, and your background. It’s in our differences that we will find the power to keep revolutionizing the way the world listens.
Spotify transformed music listening forever when we launched in 2008. Our mission is to unlock the potential of human creativity by giving a million creative artists the opportunity to live off their art and billions of fans the opportunity to enjoy and be inspired by these creators. Everything we do is driven by our love for music and podcasting. Today, we are the world’s most popular audio streaming subscription service with a community of more than 258 million users.