Soundtrap is a collaborative, browser- and cloud-based recording studio. As of November 2017, we are a part of the Spotify family. Our mission is to enable music and podcast creation for everyone, no matter where in the world you are or what device you are using.
We’re a unit within Spotify, small enough to move fast and make our own decisions, but with all the technical resources that we need from the larger company.
Since our launch in 2013, we have attracted millions of users. With us, anyone can make their recordings online, either as an independent creator or in collaboration with friends, band members or classmates.
We are looking for someone who will optimally lead and manage all aspects of the marketing organization, including strategy, budget, planning, operations, and execution.
You should be an organized professional, clear communicator and have extensive experience in working in the US K-12 EdTech area and in building a functional marketing team that supports a B2b SaaS sales team.
We need someone who will function as a key member of the executive team, playing the lead role in marketing and collaborating with the business unit.
What you’ll do
Who you are
- You will be responsible for crafting the messaging and positioning for Soundtrap for Education, and clearly articulate the value proposition, and in turn, continue to build the brand.
- Translate this messaging to demand capture and develop compelling content related to how our solution solves problems for customers across diverse segments and use cases.
- Create high-impact, go-to-market plans to support the launch of new products, the release of product updates and the sharing of critical product news via content marketing including whitepapers/guides, checklists, infographics, videos, social media and blog posts.
- Develop a metrics-driven marketing strategy through all digital channels to drive positive value, and establishing a methodology to measure, track and course-correct based on critical metrics.
- Build and implement demand generation campaigns that generate leads, drive awareness and aid in qualifying prospective customers.
- Partner closely with the Sales and Product organizations to drive growth in the pipeline, closed business and conversion rates across the entire funnel while efficiently improving qualified lead flow.
- Manage production of all sales support materials including customer and industry presentations, marketing collateral, and all sales/channel support tools.
- Lead market research and analytics including market segmentation, target account identification, market trends, customer verticals, and competitive analysis
- Lead the existing EDU Marketing team and contribute to planning the 2021 Organizational Structure.
- 3-5 years in forward-thinking B2B EDU marketing roles in the US, including experience leading and mentoring high-performing marketing teams.
- Strong background developing successful lead generation and nurturing programs.
- Strong manager with ability and experience building a high performing, motivated, full-stack marketing team.
- Inspirational and a cross-functional leader
- Highly inventive and innovativePassionate about EDU marketing methodologies and continuous learning for yourself and your team
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Ability to think both strategically and drive fast-paced execution
- Success developing go to market strategies and crafting a company’s public profile.
- Ability to work collaboratively across functions to build positive relationships with sales, product and content that will ensure success in product roadmap, positioning, market awareness and sales execution.
- Native English language proficiency requested
ApplyingPlease send your resume and cover letter in English as soon as possible.
You are welcome at Spotify for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like, or what’s playing in your headphones. Our platform is for everyone, and so is our workplace. The more voices we have represented and amplified in our business, the more we will all thrive, contribute, and be brilliant. So bring us your personal experience, your perspectives, and your background. It’s in our differences that we will find the power to keep revolutionizing the way the world listens.
Spotify transformed music listening forever when we launched in 2008. Our mission is to unlock the potential of human creativity by giving a million creative artists the opportunity to live off their art and billions of fans the opportunity to enjoy and be inspired by these creators. Everything we do is driven by our love for music and podcasting. Today, we are the world’s most popular audio streaming subscription service with a community of more than 258 million users.