The best place to work in the Global Automotive Industry. Join us on this exciting journey into the future, we want to hear from you!
Software development that makes a difference
At Volvo Cars, we are making bold digital visions come true. We aim to lead in the automotive world by creating a digital ecosystem built around making our customers' lives less complicated. Now we are looking for curious, creative people who want to change the world through innovative thinking.
Electric Propulsion Systems (EPS) is responsible for the development of the majority of components for electrification of Hybrids and Electric Cars. High Voltage Batteries, Electric Motors, Inverters & Chargers are some of the important parts of our systems in these vehicles.
What´s in it for you
As a Continuous Integration System Architect at Electrical Propulsion System you will be part of a core team supporting the product development in-house teams with all the tools and services needed to develop our products. You will manage the delivery pipeline including builds, deployments, and automated tests and hosting test environments for feature, system and integration tests. The product development teams are responsible for the high voltage components (traction battery, charging system, electric motor) where parts of the software are developed in-house.
What you will do
• Design, deploy and manage continuous integration systems which include automated testing and automated notification of results.
• Help our inhouse team developing control software to deploy their software processes and methods upon our inhouse frameworks and tools
• Work across functional (development/testing, deployment, systems/infrastructure) and project teams to ensure continuous operation of build and test systems.
• Improve speed, efficiency and scalability of the continuous integration environment, automating wherever possible.
You and your skills
We believe you enjoy great interactions where you are able to encourage, coach and develop to drive change and implementation. You like to be in close contact with our customers for further improvements.
• M.Sc. in Electrical Engineering, SW Engineering or equivalent
• +5 years’ experience of embedded systems development.
• Experience large scale implementation of continuous integration and delivery
• Ability to both work at architectural level and drive pure implementation of the roadmap
• Fluent in English, written and spoken
• Architectural Experience in Model Based Development (Matlab and AUTOSAR), software development, software integration and control system modeling.
• Knowledge in HIL, SIL and Mil for automotive systems
• Relevant working experience from product development area.
How to learn more and apply
For questions about the position please contact hiring manager, Marcus Larsson at For questions regarding the recruitment process, please contact Kristin Lövgren at . Please note that applications via email will not be approved.
Interviews will be held continuously. To apply, please register your profile and attach your application documents via the link below as soon as possible but no later than 2020-03-02.
Who are we?
Everything we do starts with people. Our purpose is to provide freedom to move, in a personal, sustainable and safe way. We are committed to simplifying our customers’ lives by offering better technology solutions that improve their impact on the world and bringing the most advanced mobility innovations to protect them, their loved ones and the people around them.
Volvo Cars’ continued success is the result of a collaborative, diverse, and inclusive working environment. The people of Volvo Cars are committed to making a difference in our world. Today, we are one of the most well-known and respected car brands, with over 40,000 employees across the globe. We believe in bringing out the best in each other and harnessing the true power of people. At Volvo Cars your career is designed around your talents and aspirations so you can reach your full potential. Join us on a journey of a lifetime as we create safety, autonomous driving and electrification technologies of tomorrow.
Ange nedan vart du önskar arbeta och glöm inte bort att ange din e-postadress!
Ansök snabbt genom endast ett klick och bli uppdaterad med de senaste positionerna som passar dig. Registrera dig som en student här!Registrera dig gratis