The best place to work in the Global Automotive Industry. Join us on this exciting journey into the future, we want to hear from you!
You want to make a difference. So do we.
Volvo Cars is on an exciting journey, redefining the automotive experience by innovating to make people’s lives less complicated. We offer you a once-in-a-lifetime chance to be part of making an impact in a company with unique opportunities to grow and make a true difference.
The group Virtual Test Environments creates simulators for virtual testing and calibration as a complement to physical vehicle testing. The group consists around 15 engineers working with development of simulation environments and modelling. We are working as part of the DevOps System Teams for Vehicle Energy and Motion Control.
As a HIL Developer you will be part of a team working with the development of our simulation environments. You will develop our Hardware In the Loop (HIL) environments, used for development and testing of the vehicle control software, as well as in the Continuous Integration (CI) tool chain. You will work with other HIL developers, in a tightly knit Scrum team.
• Development of HIL simulator environment and its system solutions with respect to vehicle energy management and vehicle motion control
• Development of models for control system and actuators, including new propulsion models
• Development of framework for test automation
• Maintain and troubleshoot existing application
• Support software developers and test engineers
• M.Sc in Mechatronic Engineering, Applied Physics, Computer Science, or equivalent
• Fluent in English, written and spoken
• Experience of development of simulation environments
• Driving license B
• Experience of Python and C
• Experience of Matlab/Simulink
• Experience of embedded systems
• Experience of test automation
• Experience of simulation in HIL environments
• Experience of software projects
• Team-oriented, cooperative and good networking skills
• Self-sufficient, driven and engaged
• Thorough, methodical and structured
• Trouble-shooter, target oriented and long-term committed
Does this sound like your next challenge?
Please submit your CV and Cover Letter in English via the link provided by 27th of February.
Who are we?
Everything we do starts with people. Our purpose is to provide freedom to move, in a personal, sustainable and safe way. We are committed to simplifying our customers’ lives by offering better technology solutions that improve their impact on the world and bringing the most advanced mobility innovations to protect them, their loved ones and the people around them.
Volvo Cars’ continued success is the result of a collaborative, diverse, and inclusive working environment. The people of Volvo Cars are committed to making a difference in our world. Today, we are one of the most well-known and respected car brands, with over 40,000 employees across the globe. We believe in bringing out the best in each other and harnessing the true power of people. At Volvo Cars your career is designed around your talents and aspirations so you can reach your full potential. Join us on a journey of a lifetime as we create safety, autonomous driving and electrification technologies of tomorrow.
Ange nedan vart du önskar arbeta och glöm inte bort att ange din e-postadress!
Ansök snabbt genom endast ett klick och bli uppdaterad med de senaste positionerna som passar dig. Registrera dig som en student här!Registrera dig gratis