The best place to work in the Global Automotive Industry. Join us on this exciting journey into the future, we want to hear from you!
You want to make a difference. So do we.
Volvo Cars is on an exciting journey, redefining the automotive experience by innovating to make people’s lives less complicated. We offer you a once-in-a-lifetime chance to be part of making an impact in a company with unique opportunities to grow and make a true difference.
The role is part of Facility Management Regional Management or FM site management in a Manufacturing & Logistics Plant. The role are also a part of FM Global process Manage Facilities and part of network according to engineering.
What you'll do
The purpose of this role is to ensure that the different specialist disciplines are supporting both FM projects and FM services are optimized.
This role exists in different specialist areas; Building, Electrical, HVAC, Security, Fire protection, Outdoor, Space optimizer, Indoor climate, BAS
Your authority in this position, according to Delegation of Authorities (DoA) manage matters of FM User and Property related services. You will understand and provide building requirements and strategies to fulfil legal demands and reach Volvo Cars objectives.
Your responsibilites will include but not limited to below;
• Support or drive in projects according to specialist area on-site including safety, quality, delivery and cost
• Make and evaluation of bidding proposal document and recommend supplier choice in relation to specialist area according to finance
• Ensure right permits exists, and if needed take contact with local government
• Coordinate with other field engineer and prepare technical document
• Check, verify and secure updated drawings of the specialist area
• Solve the design issue for specialist area works and coordination site construction
• Participate the checking and verification in relation to the change order of works
• Ensure specialist area live up to targets of Safety, Quality, Delivery and Cost
• Secure and fulfil finance commitment to Volvo Cars within area of responsibilities
• Knowledge of Volvo Cars routines and processes and secure compliance to company standards and policies
• Operate in accordance with legal framework & agreements
• Adhere company process procedures
• Join FM global network to effectively implement solutions worldwide
Who you are
You should be specialized in the engineering discipline and/or carry a bachelor degree and relevant working experience. You will have knowedge of law demands and the process of specialist areas in local society/country. You will have strong Business Acumen and understanding of FM Industry especially property related services. You would be able to work on your own as well as cross-functional. You will have the ability to assure the quality of their own work as well as deliver own work in correct time. You will have the ability to have multiple tasks running simultaneously as well as applicable Legal competence: You should be ethical and carry yourself with integrity. You will need to be proficient in english in both speaking and writing.
Ange nedan vart du önskar arbeta och glöm inte bort att ange din e-postadress!
Ansök snabbt genom endast ett klick och bli uppdaterad med de senaste positionerna som passar dig. Registrera dig som en student här!Registrera dig gratis