Do you want to be part of a team of talented analysts tackling strategic challenges for H&M, one of the international leaders within fashion retail? Do you want to join colleagues with a passion for data and a drive to make a difference on a global scale?
We are looking for a data analyst to join our global Commercial analysis team. As a data analyst, you will play a key role in generating insights, enabling data-driven decision making, and increasing data literacy throughout our organization.
Working closely with business stakeholders as well as data scientists and business analysts, you will turn vast amount of data generated by thousands of stores and millions of customers worldwide into actionable insights to solve complex challenges in all parts of the company.
In your role you will:
We believe that you:
- Turn challenging business questions into structured data analysis
- Be responsible for the full analysis process from problem and scope definition to data extraction, cleaning, analysis, visualisation, creating recommendations, and presenting results
- Be the data analytics expert in cross-functional teams and collaborate with business stakeholders to solve business challenges using data analytics
- Test and develop methods and models for data analysis in close collaboration with business analysts and data scientists
- Work on a broad variety of business challenges with a wide range of business stakeholders (sales, purchasing, logistics, marketing, etc.)
- Have an academic degree in a quantitative field (economics, business, engineering, statistics, finance, computer science, etc.)
- Have at least 2/3 years of experience working with data analytics
- Have hands-on working experience writing advanced SQL queries to extract, clean, validate and analyse large data sets
- Are comfortable analysing, visualizing and presenting complex data sets using Tableau, Power BI, ggplot or other similar tools in a professional context
- Might be able to perform analysis in R or Python
- Know how to scope and solve loosely defined problems and come up with actionable insights to guide business decision making
- Can effectively present, translate and explain complex data analysis to non-technical stakeholders
- Are prestige-less, humble and enjoy collaborating with others to solve problems
- Are naturally curious and determined in your approach. You strive to find solutions to the challenges you face
- Are fluent in English, Swedish is not mandatory
This role is a full-time position and be based at our head office in Stockholm
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter before March 15th.
We look forward to reading your application!
- Typ av kontrakt
- Heltidsjobb (förstajobb)
- Typ av jobb
- Körkort önskas
- Tillgång till bil önskas
- Personligt brev krävs