Company... At IKEA Food we constantly challenge ourselves to develop our ways of working in order to meet the needs of the many people. IKEA is expanding into many new markets over the coming years, part of our assignment as IKEA...
At IKEA Food we constantly challenge ourselves to develop our ways of working in order to meet the needs of the many people. IKEA is expanding into many new markets over the coming years, part of our assignment as IKEA Range & Supply is to ensure that the customers in these new markets can meet the IKEA food range in our stores. To support this need we have put in place an expansion team (on a temporary basis, until August 2021) working across the total food offer with focus on new markets. Each new market differs in complexity and the tasks vary from very detailed issues to very strategic activities.
As a Product Quality Leader you will have the opportunity to contribute to growth by increasing quality of the range and the total quality perception of IKEA Food. You will also secure the quality of the products related to issues within a given range.
About the assignment:
• Together with the Teams: jointly responsible for developing, revising and leading implementation of action plan for the sales channel and responsible for the execution of projects
• Identify, involve, plan and coordinate quality improvement projects.
• Secure compliance of product requirements in the product development process.
• Continuously contribute to the development of IKEA Food business.
• Create product risk assessments.
• Follow up on costumer experienced quality perception and initiate actions when needed.
• Act proactively to prevent quality deviations and initiate adequate actions when deviations occur.
• Respond on product deviations.
We are looking for a person with work experience from quality within the Food industry and business. You have knowledge around quality, food safety, and food legislation. We see that you have a university degree in Food Science or Food Technology and are fluent both in spoken and written English.
As a person you are able to work in a changing and fast moving environment, you have a problem solving approach with an accuracy for details and are used to coordinate and involve relevant functions. You are customer orientated and work in a structured way. You are a team player with a result orientated mind, at the same time you are highly driven and have a passion for quality and food.
The position is located in Malmö. If you have any questions about the recruitment process you are welcome to contact recruiting manager Simone Fowler +46 708501064 or recruitment specialist Rasika Carlsson +46 709624434.
Apply by the 19th of March. We look forward to receiving your application in English!
Ange nedan vart du önskar arbeta och glöm inte bort att ange din e-postadress!
Ansök snabbt genom endast ett klick och bli uppdaterad med de senaste positionerna som passar dig. Registrera dig som en student här!Registrera dig gratis