Company... IKEA has the responsibility to develop, design, produce and supply IKEA stores with home furnishing solutions available to the many people. Each year IKEA Range & Supply introduces 2,000 new products in the IKEA stores.
IKEA has the responsibility to develop, design, produce and supply IKEA stores with home furnishing solutions available to the many people. Each year IKEA Range & Supply introduces 2,000 new products in the IKEA stores. The total range is almost 10,000 products.
IKEA has decided to become a global leader in the area of the smart home. We always start from people’s dreams and needs in life at home, developing an offer that is relevant and affordable for the many people. Like everything we do within IKEA, but now in the field of technology!
IKEA Home smart is a new Business Area within the Range & Supply organization, responsible to develop and make the entire IKEA range available to stores and customers all over the world. Within the organizational responsibilities lie the design, development, sourcing, supply and steering of a unique, competitive and efficient range of smart products and digital solutions.
We are just getting started, are you ready to join us?
As a Product Owner you will lead the range and product development by engaging the full capabilities in your specific value stream, to deliver a digital product that complies to all aspects of Democratic design and internal IKEA Home smart guidelines. You will contribute to ensure the IKEA Home smart eco system delivers value and a Better Everyday Life to the many people.
As a Product Owner at IKEA Home Smart, you are responsible for:
• Lead the team in charge of current and future development projects, make sure that all the development projects are carried through and delivered in time.
• Work in close collaboration with the Home smart range team, cross organization with other business areas and external key partners. Focusing on easy-to-use products, always keeping in mind IKEA Home Smart overall market and product strategy.
• Implement the strategic roadmap for technical solutions.
• Contributing to the business needs into the development plan to ensure we have a balanced portfolio of initiatives to support our business objectives.
• Facilitate and coordinate the strategic technical discussions with internal and external partners.
To be successful in this role you must have good knowledge and experience about electronics, technical product development and business development, being able to lead creative processes and cooperate effectively with product teams, developers, partners and suppliers. The ability to explore different perspectives, be innovative and be comfortable in the unknown. Ability to work with conceptual ideas, and also able to bring these into final solutions, have experience in portfolio management and the ability to spot opportunities. You are energetic, driven and determined, enjoy working closely with people and have great communication skills.
You have the capability to lead, manage and motivate people.
We believe you have:
• University degree in Engineering, Computer Science or a related subject;
• Thorough experience in software development of customer oriented solutions;
• Track record of products developed that were successfully launched into the B2B/B2C market;
• Proven ability to deliver easy-to-use solutions for technologically complex problems;
• Demonstrated knowledge of and experience in IoT technological developments and digital transformation;
• Several years of experience in team leadership and managing budgets;
• You are structured, used to take lead and inspire others to grow;
• International mind-set and culturally sensitive.
The Product Owner is driven by the passion to develop the future products of smart solutions for IKEA and create a better everyday life for the many people. Someone who have the ability to see things from a customer’s perspective and conceptualize things that don’t exist. This means that this is a challenging and rewarding position with enormous impact on the many people around the world.
We love what we do and we seek people who love their work too and who share our values in their professional and everyday life.
Our corporate language is English, so you need to be fluent in English, both verbally and in writing.
We see that you have strong motivations in the following areas:
• Passionate about creating a great user experience and innovations in the area of smart homes;
• Energetic, driven and committed to deliver result in a high paced environment;
• Solution oriented team player;
• Experienced and motivated in working in a rapidly changing environment.
• High entrepreneurial drive: Stretching boundaries, challenging what already exists, always striving to develop better products and solutions.
Strongly preferred competences and experiences:
• Experience from the industry/market of Internet of Things;
• Capability in developing products/solutions including software and electronics;
• Knowledge in digital solutions and digital interfaces for consumer products;
• Capability in agile development methods of products/solutions.
The position is located in Älmhult, Sweden. Älmhult has commuting possibilities with hourly trains to Malmö, Lund and Växjö and an IKEA shuttle bus back and forth to Helsingborg three times a day.
If you have any questions about the recruitment process you are welcome to contact recruitment specialist Johanna Hansson +46 (0)73 376 1744.
We are interviewing continuously and will the close the advert when we find the right candidate. So dont hesitate to apply today by submitting your CV and motivational letter in English latest 15th March.
Ange nedan vart du önskar arbeta och glöm inte bort att ange din e-postadress!
Ansök snabbt genom endast ett klick och bli uppdaterad med de senaste positionerna som passar dig. Registrera dig som en student här!Registrera dig gratis