Company... The role of IKEA Components within IKEA is to develop and supply IKEA with customer friendly component solutions for better products – and better homes. Our role is to take the responsibility for selected components and...
The role of IKEA Components within IKEA is to develop and supply IKEA with customer friendly component solutions for better products – and better homes. Our role is to take the responsibility for selected components and raw-material, which means develop, purchase and supply to IKEA suppliers. IKEA Components also have the assignment to provide After Sales service of components to the end customers. Our business is global and employs 1400 people based mainly in Sweden, Slovakia and China.
Are you curious? Do you see yourself as someone who wants to be part of an exciting journey where we enter a new era for Supply Chain?
Do you feel motivated by identifying improvement potentials and implement new solutions to work in smarter ways?
Then keep reading!
In the role as Supply Chain Developer the purpose is to identify and drive development and improvements for our supply chain functions.
You work with our current and future business needs, based on our Business Plan direction. In close cooperation with Process Development & Business Analysis/Business Intelligence you ensure co-worker satisfaction by solving business needs.
• Lead Business analyses, risk assessment, scenario planning and draw conclusions to support the right business decision and identification and prioritization of our development areas.
• Translate our vision and direction into action and support with business development to deliver results
• Be the natural speaking partner and link between Business, Process and Business Analysis in development areas.
• Lead the work in aligning and improving ways of working from a business perspective, based on our business reality and our future business needs.
• Lead the work in identifying and ensuring development from a business perspective based on our business plan direction, gap identification between here and now and our wished position
• Ensure stakeholder management towards the co-workers (users) and Supply Chain management to proactively identify business development needs in ways of working and IT solutions
• Identifying, defining changes in our ways of working and solution development with a holistic mindset to mitigate sub-optimizations
Knowledge and Motivation
We want you to have understanding of IKEA Strategic Landscape, Process Landscape and ways of working. Knowledge of planning, in the dimensions of Need, Demand, Supply, and Capacity planning and good knowledge in execution in production, warehouse and Transport.
Passion to lead and develop business and contribute to co-worker satisfaction.
Energy in working on strategic, tactical and operational level and power to engage the many co-workers to work towards common development areas and the connection towards our goals. You are also development oriented and open to new ways of working.
You have the ability to combine working on a strategic level while acting on an operational/tactical level. You will be leading business development with holistic view. Always having the total scope of IKEA Supply Chain in mind, from Customer, Supplier, IKEA and total cost development in mind.
You also have the ability to drive and develop business through partnership with people by demonstrating indirect leadership capabilities and capability to build trust and relationship.
Is this what you are looking for?
If you have any questions about the position please contact Johan Roos Supply Manager at email@example.com or the recruitment process, please contact Recruitment Specialist Christina Appelqvist +46 768 545 198 or firstname.lastname@example.org
We will be interviewing continuously, which means that we may close the application process earlier than stated if we find the right candidate. So don't delay, please send us your application in English today and at the latest 18 th march 2020.
Ange nedan vart du önskar arbeta och glöm inte bort att ange din e-postadress!
Ansök snabbt genom endast ett klick och bli uppdaterad med de senaste positionerna som passar dig. Registrera dig som en student här!Registrera dig gratis