We are looking for an experienced SEM (Search Engine Marketing) Manager to join our Marketing team. As an SEM Manager you will be responsible for planning, implementing and managing our SEM strategy. Working with our agency partners you will be responsible for all paid search activities, and working alongside the SEO Manager, you will support the development of NA-KD’s holistic SERP presence.
Our online presence is extremely important for the success of the business and the SEM Manager will work with the other members of the marketing team, and with other functions of the business to ensure the highest possible levels of growth.
- Plan, develop and implement our global SEM strategy, overseeing our agency partners and working with the wider marketing team
- Developing monthly, quarterly and annual growth plans, with clear investment rationale and predicted outcomes
- Regularly perform thorough research and analysis to inform optimizations and growth opportunities.
- Monitor sales growth, new customer acquisition and other and other KPIs, and prepare and present reports regularly.
- Identify any problems or deficiencies and implement solutions in a timely manner.
- Work closely with the SEO Manager to ensure optimum performance for NA-KD within search, across paid and organic activities.
- Collaborate with agencies, the wider marketing team and the BI team to deliver the best commercial results.
- Stay up to date with the latest SEM and digital marketing trends and best practices.
Your Past & Skills
- Minimum of 4 years experience working as a search specialist, with in-depth experience managing paid search activities., preferably in an ecommerce business
- Experience managing multi million dollar yearly paid search budgets
- Proven success in SEM spanning a variety of business objectives.
- Fluent in English.
- Quantitative, Engineering, Business or other relevant degree.
- Highly developed paid search skills, with experience across multiple objective types.
- Understanding of SEO, and how organic and paid activities should work together.
- Experience managing both budgets and agencies or teams.
- Highly analytical and confident analysing performance of search activities, and as part of a wider marketing mix.
- Knowledge in A/B and other testing methods.
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success.
- Critical thinker with problem-solving skills.
- Team player with great interpersonal and communication skills.
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden
THE DREAM TEAM
Working at NA-KD is unlike any other fashion gig. We’re a young company with a start-up mentality and (a borderline insane) hunger to be the best. In less than 4 years NA-KD has become the fastest growing fashion e-com brand in the world. And we have a 3 million strong community to prove it. How? We see no limitations, only possibilities. No failures, only learning opportunities. We’re problem-solvers, disruptors and early-adopters. We’re doers. And if you dream of going to work every day to build the next big thing – then welcome home.
- Önskad utbildningsnivå
- Typ av kontrakt
- Heltidsjobb (förstajobb)
- Typ av jobb
- Marknadsföring / PR
- Körkort önskas
- Tillgång till bil önskas
- Personligt brev krävs