Experience and Qualifications:
- You must have 1-5 years’ experience within IT consulting in project management and/or delivery and/or work in team-oriented environments;
- 2+ years of expertise in Identity and Access Management;
- You have the ambition and capability to develop your expertise in an area or platform of interest;
- Degree majoring in Computer Science, IT or Electrical Engineering – M.Sc./civ.eng. preferred, with excellent academic record;
- Relevant consulting, communication and interpersonal skills;
- Fluent in English & Swedish
We look forward to receiving your application! If you want to learn more about what we do for our clients in security consulting, please read more at
The key aspects of this work include:
As an Identity and Access Management Consultant at Accenture you will create business value for our clients by leveraging various Identity and Access Management concepts such as:
- Identity Governance Administration;
- Customer Identity Management;
- Federation Technologies;
- Cutting Edge Authentication Technologies (biometrics, risk-based authentication);
- Next generation automation through Robotics and AI solutions.
A key success factor is your ability to navigate the intersection between technology and business areas, creating I&AM solutions that meet and support business objectives and create lasting value for our clients.
What we offer
We offer and inclusive and inspiring work environment with access to our global network and ample training opportunities. You will be able to develop your skills within security and technology and grow personally and professionally. Our projects are built on cooperation and teamwork and you will find yourself teaming with other talented, passionate and dedicated consultants, all working towards a shared goal.
We look forward to receiving your application! If you want to learn more about what we do for our clients in security consulting, please read more at www.accenture.com/security.
We work continuously to create an inclusive work environment that actively embraces and utilizes the diversity in the organization.
Equal is greater than – Accenture welcomes and encourages application from diverse background related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We would like to invite you to be part of this diversity!
Contact our Nordic security recruiter Veronica Solis +45 25288934 if you have any question.