Would you like to join a startup that aspires to bring a new era in recruitment and connect learning to recruitment? Swiftly is a full-circle recruiting platform that aims to SHIFT the FOCUS of this industry from trying to be an ever-more efficient ‘MEAT MARKET’ to being a more sophisticated and vertically integrated arena focusing on IMPROVED JOB-TALENT MATCHING on the upside (those offered jobs), and CURRENT-MARKET FOCUSED FEEDBACK and EDUCATION for those on the downside (not offered jobs).
We currently are reaching our beta testing stage and require a marketing intern to develop the material for marketing campaigns and newsletters.
Who you are
To be successful in this role you are a motivated and talented student with a great interest in digital marketing and a passion for communication. Other expectations are:
· You are a fast learner with a hands-on mentality and you enjoy teamwork as well as working independently.
· You are expected to be structured and well-planned person as this role requires good coordination and forward-thinking skills.
· You need to be fluent in Swedish and English for this internship position.
· Bachelor or Master student in Business, Marketing, Economics or related fields looking to gain hands-on experience in a fast-growing learning and recruiting startup.
· Experience in Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and/or similar design software an added advantage.
· Plan, organize and coordinate marketing tasks
· Create and manage creative assets (templates, images, presentations, copy, ads etc)
· Accountable for developing the monthly newsletter template and coordinate with all the stakeholders for input on the relevant content
· Manage written assets, such as translations, copy, website texts, etc
· Design campaigns from content creation (E.g., animation, infographics, white-paper, etc according the chosen channel like Instagram and LinkedIn) to effective and measurable “Call Of Action”.
· Run multi campaigns through different channels (E.g., Linkedin ads, among others) in order to generate leads.
· Provide her/his own initiative to engage the customers.
· Analyse indicators that can impact the growth of the business.
Ange nedan vart du önskar arbeta och glöm inte bort att ange din e-postadress!
Ansök snabbt genom endast ett klick och bli uppdaterad med de senaste positionerna som passar dig. Registrera dig som en student här!Registrera dig gratis