Klarna was founded in Stockholm, Sweden in 2005. Since then we've changed the banking industry forever. And now we're creating the world's smoothest shopping experience. We serve over 90 million consumers worldwide, and partner with 250,000 merchants – with a new merchant joining us every 8 minutes. Including some of the world's leading brands, such as H&M, ASOS, IKEA, Adidas, Samsung and Lufthansa. Our offices are spread over 17 different markets, hosted by 4000+ employees from 100+ nationalities.
Do you want to be part of an international, growing Compliance team, working for one of Europe’s largest FinTech/disruptor-banks, that wants to revolutionize the financial industry? Klarna is looking for new members to strengthen its Compliance Team. We are looking for Compliance Specialists to join our Group Compliance team in Stockholm, Sweden.
General working experience (3+ years) within the financial services sector; legal background is beneficial(but not a must), and experience from a similar role is a requirement; and most importantly – you are passionate about compliance as a way to support a healthy business.
Specific experience is desirable with:
* payment services
* consumer credit, financing and lending
* Swedish and EU financial laws and regulations
* experience with FinTech firms – considered advantageous.
Furthermore, you have excellent English language skills for any location; Swedish language skills are a bonus.
You are comfortable with working independently, but also thrive on working with others in and outside of the Compliance team. You possess the ability to engage with stakeholders, to prioritize and problem solve in a progressing environment, and to deliver with high quality within the compliance focus area. You have integrity, ambition, a proactive and action oriented mindset, and you are an excellent communicator.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Perform and coordinate risk based compliance control reviews;
- Provide compliance related training and share knowledge;
- Draft, co-ordinate or quality assure notifications and filings to the Swedish Financial Supervisory Authority;
- Support Klarna with input on various compliance related matters like conflicts of interest, suitability assessments etc;
- Participate in update or creation of governing documents; and
- Participate on regulatory intelligence (“horizon scanning”) - monitor and identify new or updated rules and regulations or other regulatory developments applicable to Klarna’s business;
- Participate and represent Compliance in New Product Approval assessments.
- Participate in identifying, analysing and assessing compliance risks to create and implement compliance plans.
- Monitoring and reviewing Klarna’s adherence to regulations and ensuring good compliance governance within the business.
- Preparing and coordinating internal and external reports.
- Support Klarna’s business operations on various compliance related matters.
Please send in your application in English. Please be advised that applications that are not in English can not be considered.
Klarna is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and candidates. Please refrain from including your picture and age with your application.
- Typ av kontrakt
- Heltidsjobb (förstajobb)
- Typ av jobb
- Civilingenjör / Arkitekt, IT
- Körkort önskas
- Tillgång till bil önskas
- Personligt brev krävs