Klarna was founded in Stockholm, Sweden in 2005. Since then we've changed the banking industry forever. And now we're creating the world's smoothest shopping experience. We serve over 90 million consumers worldwide, and partner with 250,000 merchants – with a new merchant joining us every 8 minutes. Including some of the world's leading brands, such as H&M, ASOS, IKEA, Adidas, Samsung and Lufthansa. Our offices are spread over 17 different markets, hosted by 4000+ employees from 100+ nationalities.
Who we’re looking for
A multi-talented native English senior copywriter for our Partner Success Creative Studio in Stockholm. You have a senior role at your current job and feel just as comfortable in leading creative ideations and developing extensive campaigns as in writing internal guidelines. You'll be doing hands-on work from the get-go, and like everyone at Klarna, we expect you to roll up your sleeves. No job is too big. No job is too small.
What you will do
You’ll play an essential role in developing concepts and executing ideas to generate awareness and demand for Klarna. You’ll be the decision-maker in what content and copy we want to use in our campaigns. And when needed, lead more significant projects that might involve agencies to complete.
We expect you to
- Master our tone of voice and write creative copy and content with well-thought-through execution
- Take the lead of the creative work from time to time
- Continually test and improve our communication and challenge convention
- Fully own your problem space across all touchpoints
- Push the envelope with groundbreaking creative concepts for both small and potentially more significant prospects
- Proofread and quality assure your work
You should have
- Minimum 7 years experience in copywriting at an agency and/or inhouse
- Native English speaker
- Excellent grammar skills
- The ability to proactively prioritize, manage and complete multiple projects within time constraints while keeping strong attention to detail
- A positive, go-getter attitude; passion for storytelling, and helping build a growing brand
How to apply
It’s simple. Complete the online form and add your CV in English and your portfolio.
Klarna is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and candidates. Please refrain from including your picture and age with your application.
- Typ av kontrakt
- Heltidsjobb (förstajobb)
- Typ av jobb
- Civilingenjör / Arkitekt, IT
- Körkort önskas
- Tillgång till bil önskas
- Personligt brev krävs