Klarna was founded in Stockholm, Sweden in 2005. Since then we've changed the banking industry forever. And now we're creating the world's smoothest shopping experience. We serve over 90 million consumers worldwide, and partner with 250,000 merchants – with a new merchant joining us every 8 minutes. Including some of the world's leading brands, such as H&M, ASOS, IKEA, Adidas, Samsung and Lufthansa. Our offices are spread over 17 different markets, hosted by 4000+ employees from 100+ nationalities.
Designers at Klarna are fundamental players in the strategy, conception and design of beautiful and meaningful ideas and products. Bringing exceptional creative thought and well-crafted execution, the designers shape innovative brand experiences and possess broad, up-to-date knowledge of the most innovative communication trends. We pride ourselves on making each project as cool as it can be, and we throw in a bunch of fun while doing it.
Who we are looking for
We are looking for an ambitious and talented interactive designer to join the Experience team, where you will work alongside other designers and developers to help push the Klarna website to the next level. You are super passionate about UI design as well as the actual user experience and journey. You love backing your design with research and testing to ensure the best possible quality.
Who you are
You are structured, and can identify problems and challenges. You are proactive, can follow processes and you pay great attention to detail which shines through in your pixel perfect designs. It is also important that you have good collaboration skills, and enjoy working closely with others. You are capable of working independently, and know how to prioritize. You should be passionate about your job and enjoy a fast paced international working environment.
What you will do
- You will be designing predominantly for the website
- Take responsibility for the quality and execution of design throughout all phases of a project
- Create designs in line with best practises for search engine optimization
- Conversion rate optimization using A/B testing and analytics
- Be best practice advocate within web to support the vision of other teams and make it come true
- Generate design specification documents to be implemented by developers
We expect you to
- Be fully fluent in Adobe Creative Suite and Sketch
- Have great experience in web design and creating great landing pages that convert
- Have experience in results driven design
You should have
- 2+ years experience in design
- Relevant education in design
- Experience working in a start up, fintech or similar industries
- A passion for what’s next. Our designers have their eyes forward, bringing innovative techniques to how we communicate with audiences
- Collaboration skills. Our designers have the opportunity to work with experts in various fields and are expected to bring ideas to the table
- Self-motivation, willing to roll your sleeves up to work collaboratively and effectively in a cross-functional team environment
- Ability to proactively prioritize, manage, take responsibility and complete multiple projects within time constraints and with strong attention to detail
- A problem solver attitude
- Exceptional English skills in written and oral communication
- Motion design capabilities are a plus!
How to apply
Send over a CV in English. We recommend you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually.
Note: A portfolio is an essential element of the application for a Design role at Klarna. Applicants who do not supply a link or PDF with samples of their work can unfortunately not be considered.
Klarna is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and candidates. Please refrain from including your picture and age with your application.
- Typ av kontrakt
- Heltidsjobb (förstajobb)
- Typ av jobb
- Civilingenjör / Arkitekt, IT
- Körkort önskas
- Tillgång till bil önskas
- Personligt brev krävs