Klarna was founded in Stockholm, Sweden in 2005. Since then we've changed the banking industry forever. And now we're creating the world's smoothest shopping experience. We serve over 90 million consumers worldwide, and partner with 250,000 merchants – with a new merchant joining us every 8 minutes. Including some of the world's leading brands, such as H&M, ASOS, IKEA, Adidas, Samsung and Lufthansa. Our offices are spread over 17 different markets, hosted by 4000+ employees from 100+ nationalities.
Klarna is looking for an ambitious designer with significant drive and creativity. You should be passionate about your work and enjoy a fast-paced international working environment. You will play an important role in taking the Klarna app to the next level. At Klarna we embrace change, you should dare to challenge the status quo and be persistent.
Designers at Klarna are fundamental players in the strategy, conception, and design of beautiful and meaningful ideas and products. Bringing exceptional creative thought and well-crafted execution, the designers shape innovative brand experiences and possess broad, up-to-date knowledge of the most innovative communication trends. We pride ourselves on making each project as cool as it can be, and we throw in a bunch of fun while doing it.
Who we are looking for
We are looking for a dedicated and experienced team player to join the App Product Marketing team, where you will be responsible for creating the foundation for how the App is marketed on a global scale, drive ideation and execution for our KPI’s from within the product and also create sustainable processes for the rest of the designers at Klarna who are connected to the app. You are used to working across multiple teams and can identify stakeholders and drive through processes in an excellent way. You love backing your design with research and testing to ensure the best possible quality. You are an all-rounder who also has experience with product design and art direction.
Who you are
You are the perfect blend of structure and creativity. You are proactive, can set up processes, and pay great attention to detail. You are also fully capable of working independently and know how to prioritise. It is also important that you have good collaboration skills, and enjoy working closely with others.
What you will do:
- Work with the App Product Marketing team to create and maintain baseline marketing material/tool kits for the Klarna app (assets for .com, communications assets, marketing materials)
- Create and execute assets to drive feature adoption and other business KPI’s inside the Klarna app
- Set processes and be the catalyst for how we work with internal assets like screens and animations of flows that translate from our Product designers to our Brand designers
- Drive optimisation using A/B tests and analytics
We expect you to:
- Be fully fluent in Sketch, InVision, Adobe Creative Suite
- Have experience in product design and creating brand design
- Have experience in results-driven design
You should have:
- 4+ years experience in design
- Studio/agency background is a bonus
- Relevant education in design
- Exceptional English skills in written and oral communication
- Experience in motion graphics
How to apply
Please send over a CV in English. We recommend that you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually.
Note: A portfolio is an essential element of the application for a Design role at Klarna. Applicants who do not supply a link or PDF with samples of their work can unfortunately not be considered.
Klarna is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and candidates. Please refrain from including your picture and age with your application.
- Typ av kontrakt
- Heltidsjobb (förstajobb)
- Typ av jobb
- Civilingenjör / Arkitekt, IT
- Körkort önskas
- Tillgång till bil önskas
- Personligt brev krävs