Är du intresserad utav mode och heminredning? Hitta ett jobb på HM, ett världsledande företag inom klädindustrin. Se vilka jobb HM erbjuder just nu!
As one of the world’s largest fashion companies with more than 171,000 employees worldwide, H&M is an exciting and dynamic place to pursue a career within the fashion industry. H&M group comprises of nine independent brands: H&M, COS, Weekday, Monki, H&M Home, & Other Stories, ARKET and Afound. We have over 5,000 stores across more than 73 markets worldwide.
Our values reflect the heart and soul of H&M. They define what it takes to work here and how we do things. When we interact with colleagues and customers around the world, our values help us develop and grow. We want to be at the forefront of both fashion and sustainability.
Our employees play a key role and can contribute to more sustainable fashion, today and in the future.
The H&M group is on an exciting journey to meet and exceed our customers' expectations today, tomorrow and in the future. During 2020, we will continue our agile transformation to further advance our ability to continuously surprise and delight our customers and accelerate our business – by releasing the power of people, data and technology. With focus on the customer and our strong values, we explore new ways to innovate and develop products that make a meaningful and sustainable impact all over the world, and we want you to take a leading role in the transformation.
We explore new ways of working, have a customer-focused mindset, embrace our strong values and release the power of our people to innovate and develop products that make a meaningful impact to customers all over the world.
Join our journey and discover your potential!
Short description of the product area and team
The SAP Data Volume Management team lies within the PA Application Delivery Platforms, in the Tech Enablement domain. As an enabling team and area, at the center of most things related to our SAP-related systems and deliveries, there are many touchpoints within different parts of the BusinessTech organization. The team mission is to “Enable growth on existing and new platforms”, and with one of the largest SAP implementations in the world, this is both exciting and challenging. It also includes a wide variety of collaboration areas to reach our common targets, both short and long term.
• Lead a team of Software Engineers, whom are experts in SAP Archiving/ILM & SAP Conversion/Migration
• Drive the product mission and OKRs and translate these into a prioritized roadmap and team backlog.
• Work in close collaboration with stakeholders present in our SAP landscape.
• Maintain an in-depth understanding of SAP Data Volume Management – it’s state of the art solutions, effects on overall performance, cost, and sustainability & how H&M are, and should be, approaching it going forward.
• Set a budget and manage the product costs.
Mandatory requirements, both competence and tools:
• Passion and deep knowledge for tech and data management on SAP
• Experience working with SAP Archiving/ILM solutions
• Experience in leading teams working with SAP.
• An agile mindset – flexible, curious, and willing to solve complex problems.
• Experience working with SAP Conversion/Migration solutions (e.g., LSMW)
• Experience working with, and understanding of SAP performance (e.g., basis/infra)
• Product Owner experience – Product mission, OKR & Product roadmap creation
• Budget responsibility
• Migration Cockpit
• Ability to understand and analyze information and determine best course of action.
• Ability to understand connect with people and create a positive atmosphere.
• Ability to take responsibility, work proactively and continuously improve activities in complex environments.
• Ability to communicate efficiently, both within the team and with different stakeholder groups
• Ability to prioritize what needs to be done based on business needs & potential impact.
Language skills – Which language is required and
• English is a must.
• Swedish is good to know
Ange nedan vart du önskar arbeta och glöm inte bort att ange din e-postadress!