Klarna was founded in Stockholm, Sweden in 2005. Since then we've changed the banking industry forever. And now we're creating the world's smoothest shopping experience. We serve over 90 million consumers worldwide, and partner with 250,000 merchants – with a new merchant joining us every 8 minutes. Including some of the world's leading brands, such as H&M, ASOS, IKEA, Adidas, Samsung and Lufthansa. Our offices are spread over 17 different markets, hosted by 4000+ employees from 100+ nationalities.
What you'll get to do
- Cloud infrastructure based Database such as EC2 server based or AWS managed Redshift, RDS and Aurora databases administration. Database flavours include MSSQL, Postgres and SAP
- Design, maintain and tune the databases based on the requirements such as performance optimization, cloud based integration and compliances such as GDPR, security and access management.
- Design, deploy and maintain HA and DR solutions.
- Work closely with the integration team to provide and receive data from different other departments.
Who you are
- Open minded about a devops culture but also deeply rooted in access, incident, change and problem management areas.
- Highly experienced in handling the databases on various IT infrastructure and technology especially embracing the cloud managed services. Redshift knowledge will be a merit.
- Enjoy a high paced working environment and sharing knowledge with colleagues crossing skill
- Enjoy learning new technologies.
- Audit knowledge of ISAE , SOC and GDPR will be a merit.
- Comfortable working in a full English speaking environment.
What we can offer you
Culture - You'll have an opportunity to work with people from 90+ different countries in our English speaking offices in Stockholm/Berlin city center.
Learning - We have a learning and development focused environment with an emphasis on knowledge sharing, training, and regular internal technical talks.
Compensation - You’ll receive an attractive salary, pension, and insurance plans, plus we offer all of our employees an opportunity to invest in a RSU program and own a stake of the company. You’ll also receive 30 days annual leave and since we recognize that life is about more than work, we also offer benefits for gym memberships, marathons, and all sorts of activities that promote physical health. We also have generous parental leave (for men and women).
Relocation - We can offer relocation support to Stockholm.
We know diverse teams are strong teams, so we welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our teams include women, men, mothers, fathers, the self-taught, the college-educated, and people from all over the world.
We also believe in making contributions back to the open source community. You can find some of our work at .
How to apply: please send us your CV or Linkedin profile in English.
Klarna is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and candidates. Please refrain from including your picture and age with your application.
- Typ av kontrakt
- Heltidsjobb (förstajobb)
- Typ av jobb
- Civilingenjör / Arkitekt, IT
- Körkort önskas
- Tillgång till bil önskas
- Personligt brev krävs