Klarna was founded in Stockholm, Sweden in 2005. Since then we've changed the banking industry forever. And now we're creating the world's smoothest shopping experience. We serve over 90 million consumers worldwide, and partner with 250,000 merchants – with a new merchant joining us every 8 minutes. Including some of the world's leading brands, such as H&M, ASOS, IKEA, Adidas, Samsung and Lufthansa. Our offices are spread over 17 different markets, hosted by 4000+ employees from 100+ nationalities.
We are currently looking for a Service Delivery Lead working with a global perspective to strengthen the Customer Service Launch Management team. The position plays a central role, working closely with all product teams to roll out Klarna wide initiatives towards Service Operations (SO) and Service Delivery support teams. Our mission: ‘We plan and coordinate initiatives and launches to ensure Customer Service Operations are fully prepared to provide high-quality service to our customers. Acting as the bridge between start up teams and Customer Service Operations, we challenge and guide our stakeholders to find the balance between speed and quality.
As a team, we are securing Customer Service operational readiness for Klarna wide initiatives. You will act as a project manager to facilitate and coordinate all needed actions. Assign actions to the correct owners and monitor the execution until the point of full readiness is achieved.
What you will do:
- Support start ups / product teams with insights from Service Operations knowledge and safeguard that our requirements are taken into consideration
- Ownership of the coordination of Klarna wide initiatives by including relevant stakeholder(s), continual follow up, remove blockers by finding solutions.
- Identify dependencies between processes, projects, product and domains and communicate impact towards appropriate stakeholder(s)
- Documentation of process flows and business/functional requirements
- Manage and assist both smaller and larger projects
- Ensure Service Operations readiness for new products, systems and relevant markets
- Identify, administer and mitigate operational risks for the new product approval process according to instructions from Internal Risk Control (NPAC)
- Experience from working within with consumer/merchant operations
- Good project management skills
- Analytical skills including ability to interpret business requirements/needs and translate them into technology and/or operational processes design
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written, and the ability to interact professionally with different levels in an organisation
- Ability to package and present information for different audiences
- Fluency in English
You might also have:
- A postgraduate degree
- Experience with process development
- Additional language skills
- Jira experience
*In this position as a Service Delivery Lead, you are responsible for all relevant project related tasks within the allocated problem space (Product domain/teams). You do not have any direct reports.
Please don't wait too long to apply, interviews are held continuously.
Klarna is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and candidates. Please refrain from including your picture and age with your application.
- Typ av kontrakt
- Heltidsjobb (förstajobb)
- Typ av jobb
- Civilingenjör / Arkitekt, IT
- Körkort önskas
- Tillgång till bil önskas
- Personligt brev krävs