Är du intresserad utav mode och heminredning? Hitta ett jobb på HM, ett världsledande företag inom klädindustrin. Se vilka jobb HM erbjuder just nu!
Do you want to make an impact in a company committed to adopting AI at scale? Are you passionate about data, technology and business? Then you might be our future Data Analyst!
AI Exploration & Research is a team within AI Foundation which is a part of H&Ms tech development function Business Tech. Our focus is on early stages of AI product development: we incubate, build, pilot and evaluate proof of concepts of AI solutions to contribute to quicker adoption of AI by H&M teams.
As a data analyst / project manager in AI Exploration, you will use your creativity, tech understanding and business sense to develop and test ML solutions that will support H&M group in making decisions in wide range of processes.
You will lead a team of Data Scientist and Machine Learning Engineers to design and test innovative AI solutions to support daily work of our colleagues in different areas of H&M group. You will be involved in all stages of projects from translating stakeholders’ requirements into solution design to MVP development and evaluation and you might lead several proofs of concept at the same time.
Your focus is on value creation, growth, and serving our customers (internal and external) with full ownership and accountability to deliver exceptional customer and business results. This includes:
· Take end-to-end ownership delivery of AI proof of concepts
· Map and analyse efficiency of current processes and identify areas where AI / Machine learning solutions can create value
· Prepare and lead workshop to understand and translate business requirements and needs into user stories and acceptance criteria for the MVP
· Lead a team of Data Scientists and Machine Learning Engineers securing timely delivery of the agreed MVP. You support the team with daily planning and follow ups and you make sure the team has everything they need to work efficiently. You continuously prioritize tasks and strategically de-scope to secure faster iteration of the MVP
· In addition to overall delivery responsibility, you contribute to the proof of concept development by researching data sources, preparing datasets, analysing model outputs and impact of the solution on business KPIs
· You secure clear communication and alignments of all parties involved in the projects that are often cross functional and involve business stakeholders and other teams within Business Tech
In many cases developed MVPs will be handed over to another team for further development and scaling - you will be responsible for the handover process and support onboarding of the new team to the solution.
· Relevant academic degree in e.g. engineering, computer science or business
· At least 3 - 5 years relevant work experience leading IT development in cross functional teams or from roles as Scrum master, BI / data analyst or management consultant
· Experience from retail or FMCG companies is a plus
· Experience of – and/or high interest in - working with advanced analytics and Machine learning
· Experience in data querying using SQL and/or Python, data visualisation and dashboarding (e.g. Power BI)
· Experience of using agile methodologies and tools (e.g. Jira, Miro boards etc) and familiarity with agile ways of working
· You are strong in prioritizing, execution, and follow up and have a “can-do attitude”
· You are comfortable with higher degree of uncertainty that is typical for early exploratory stages of product development and you work actively to bring in structure to the unstructured
· You have great interpersonal and communication skills and ability to energize your colleagues
· Highly analytical, able to both see details and the big picture
· Fluent in English, both written and verbal
This is a fulltime position with placement in Stockholm.
There are endless opportunities to grow, regardless of whether you are interested in developing functional depth or business acumen. Just let your skills, ambition and imagination drive you.
At H&M we have a strong, value-driven culture characterized by believing in people, teamwork and an entrepreneurial spirit. Here you can be yourself and develop. You’ll be part of an important transformation journey at H&M Group with significant opportunities to influence and make a difference. With the right mindset and ambition, you’ll find plenty of room to grow. We welcome your application regardless of gender, age, gender expressions, sexual orientation, disabilities, religious beliefs, origin or background.
Please apply with your CV and Personal letter as soon as possible, no later than 31st of October. Due to GDPR, we don't accept any applications through email.
We are looking forward to your application!
Ange nedan vart du önskar arbeta och glöm inte bort att ange din e-postadress!
Ansök snabbt genom endast ett klick och bli uppdaterad med de senaste positionerna som passar dig. Registrera dig som en student här!Registrera dig gratis