AWS is growing very rapidly with hundreds of thousands of companies in over 190 countries on the platform. We are now looking to strengthen our team and we want you to help us.
Would you like to be part of a team that is redefining the IT industry? Amazon Web Services (AWS) is leading the next paradigm shift in computing and is looking for world class candidates to develop relationships and manage the success of our Technology for Public Sector. As a partner development manager within AWS, you will have the exciting opportunity to build mind share and adoption of the AWS cloud computing platform across AWS’s most strategic business partners.
Responsibilities will include driving sell-with activity with our largest ISVs in Public sector (Education, Health, Government) and building C-level, Product Team, Marketing, Field and Channel relationships. By establishing and growing business and technical relationships with the ISVs field teams, and driving partner plans with each assigned partner, you will be responsible for increasing top line revenue growth and overall market adoption of partner solutions running on AWS.
The ideal candidate will possess both a partner background that enables them to drive successful partnerships, engage at the CXO level, as well as a sales background that enables them to easily interact with enterprise customers and AWS sales/field reps. He/she should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges, with the ability to build and convey compelling value propositions.
• Work with some of our largest and most dynamic Public sector Technology partners to migrate their applications to AWS and define & execute joint sales and Go to Market (GTM) programs.
• Collaborate with AWS Solution Architects, AWS Professional Services, and Account Teams to re-platform or rearchitect ISVs applications to AWS.
• Create a strategic partner development plan for target partners and customers, and ensure it's in line with the AWS Public sector overall plan. This includes developing detailed account plans to manage and track the progress of each ISV solution provider and achievement against partner goals.
• Engage assigned partners field sales organization, channels and end customers to create and drive revenue opportunities for AWS.
• Ensure we are engaging the Partner in PR, case studies, and other collateral creation to support AWS and partner field sellers; and listing the ISV’s Solutions AWS Solutions Catalog, Competency and other relevant programs
• Set and manage revenue targets and work with the partners and AWS sales organizations to achieve/exceed goals.
• Manage and close a pipeline of customer opportunities associated with assigned solution providers.
• Ensure that AWS is the technology partner’s Preferred Cloud Computing platform across all product lines.
• Work with CRM systems, data warehousing and other analytic tools to establish detailed metrics for tracking purposes.
• Significant experience in partner management, sales or business development in the software/technology industry
• Experience developing and executing ambitious Go To Market plans through partners
• Operating skills (forecasting, pipeline management, account planning, business cadence)
Bachelor’s degree or similar work life experience is required
• Experience in the Public sector verticals – EdTech, HealthTech, GovTech.
• Experience building and driving Public Sector industry specific value propositions
• Master's degree in a technical discipline and/or MBA or equivalent
• Strong presentation skills and the ability to articulate complex concepts to cross functional audiences.
• Strong technical acumen, with a demonstrated track record of driving emerging/disruptive technologies like open source software, virtualization and Software as a Service delivery models.
• Ability to creatively develop unique joint value propositions and product strategy within AWS, and ISV partner organizations
• Successful track record of influencing innovation through enterprise partner ecosystem
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
JOIN US ON
Ange nedan vart du önskar arbeta och glöm inte bort att ange din e-postadress!