AWS is growing very rapidly with hundreds of thousands of companies in over 190 countries on the platform. We are now looking to strengthen our team and we want you to help us.
At Amazon, we are continuously striving to be the most customer-centric company in the world. AWS have been helping over one million customers, from Airbnb to GE, to deliver flexibility, scalability and reliability across their organisations. Behind this success is exceptionally talented, bright and driven individuals who work hard, have fun and make history.
As a Solution Architect within Amazon Web Services (AWS), you will have the opportunity to help shape and deliver on a strategy to build mind share and broad use of Amazon's services (like Amazon DynamoDB, Amazon S3, Amazon EC2, and Amazon SQS, etc) within strategic accounts across the Nordics.
Your broad responsibilities will include: owning the technical engagement and ultimate success around specific implementation projects, and developing a deep expertise in the AWS technologies as well as broad know-how around how applications and services are constructed using the AWS platform.
The ideal candidate will posses customer facing skills that will allow them to represent Amazon well within a customer's environment and drive discussions with senior personnel within the company, as well as a technical background that enables them to easily interact and give guidance with software developers and architects. He/she should also have a demonstrated ability to think structured about business, product, and technical challenges.
· Run technical workshops and advise customers on architectural and strategic IT decisions
· Educate customers on best practices to ensure their solutions are designed for successful deployment in the cloud
· Work with other AWS teams to drive adoption and revenue
· Capture and share knowledge with our broader Solution Architect community
· Develop technical content (such as blog-posts, white papers and reference architectures) to convey best practices using AWS
· Participate in evangelising AWS at events, user groups, and hackathons
· Share customer feedback to internal product management and engineering teams to help drive the future of AWS”
· The right person will be highly technical and analytical, possess several years of implementation/consulting experience
· Fluency in English is essential - additional Nordic languages are advantageous
· Experience working within the software development or Internet industries is highly desired.
· Strong verbal and written communications skills are a must, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations
· Technical degree preferred
· Computer Science or Maths background highly desired
· Working knowledge of software development practices and technologies highly desired
· AWS Certification, eg. AWS Solutions Architect Associate
“Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy/eu ) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.”
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
JOIN US ON
Ange nedan vart du önskar arbeta och glöm inte bort att ange din e-postadress!