Are you a technology executive who has led successful enterprise cloud transformations on a global scale? Can you uncover breakthrough strategies to solve a customer’s complex business problems? Are you able to quickly earn trust with customer stakeholders (Business/Operations/Marketing/Technology) to influence and drive transformative outcomes? Are you a thought leader who is passionate about staying current in all things cloud? Can you collaborate with both business and technology executives to shape a strategy and roadmap to transform their organization and potentially an entire industry?
At AWS, we’re searching for seasoned leaders to join the Nordic Professional Services (ProServe). Leaders that are experts, who understand the industry as only a practitioner could. They have led cloud journey transformations, learned from their experience and are eager to help customers transform.
We are seeking outcome driven and customer obsessed experts who are passionate about:
- Engaging deeply with C-level executives to dramatically improve the outcomes they are deriving from migration to the cloud
- Creating compelling business cases to enable customers to leverage modern cloud services and emerging technologies to innovate and modernize
- Enabling customers to rapidly discover and deliver business value from their investment in the cloud
- Driving innovative solutions to solve business problems and/or create new avenues for customers to grow
- Leading business transformation by implementing advanced data-driven methods via data analytics and machine learning.
This is a customer facing role. You be required to travel to client locations to deliver professional services when needed.
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- C minus 1 hands-on experience building and managing IT Operations including cloud operations and other IT functional disciplines
- Led the migration of large scale operations to the AWS cloud
- Experience in developing cloud IT operation models, processes, organizational structures, and capabilities
- Process Engineering Experience (Lean Six Sigma Black preferred) to drive change and business value
- Hands-on experience leading large scale Agile Scum projects/programs
- Hands-on AWS Architecture and Engineering experience (AWS Associate or Professional Architect preferred)
- Advanced degree in a related Business/Science/Technology discipline
- Substantial exposure to public cloud providers and associated Product/Service offerings with a focus on Analytics, Application Development, Compute.
- Ability to learn technical concepts and apply and communicate them in short order
- Analytical thinker with the ability to see the big picture, develop a strategy, deliver, and execute to plan
- Exceptional organizational skills
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
- Typ av jobb
- Civilingenjör / Arkitekt, IT
- Körkort önskas
- Tillgång till bil önskas
- Personligt brev krävs