Klarna was founded in Stockholm, Sweden in 2005. Since then we've changed the banking industry forever. And now we're creating the world's smoothest shopping experience. We serve over 90 million consumers worldwide, and partner with 250,000 merchants – with a new merchant joining us every 8 minutes. Including some of the world's leading brands, such as H&M, ASOS, IKEA, Adidas, Samsung and Lufthansa. Our offices are spread over 17 different markets, hosted by 5000+ employees from 100+ nationalities.
Klarna strives to become the world’s favourite way to buy and we want you to help us reach this goal! We want to hire great people, who are passionate about using their talents to generate success. We are currently looking to grow our Commercial teams to help achieve our mission to challenge the traditional e-commerce industry and become the world's smooothest shopping partner for merchants and customers alike!
What you will do
Do you share our dedication to customers and agree that serving the customer comes first? Great! We definitely want to talk to you as we are looking to increase our Inbound Sales team focusing on SME clients; your main tasks are to turn incoming leads into closed deals. You will be part of a highly energetic team with an impressive track record of recurrently being one of the most profitable sales teams in Klarna. Some keywords that define the SME team are: team spirit, helping each other out, high team competency, good colleagueship and over-performing.
- A driven individual with a can-do mentality, ready to achieve great results.
- A great communicator and have a strong commercial acumen.
- Interested in the techniques comprising Klarna’s solutions, although deep technical knowledge is not an initial requirement.
- Goal oriented, yet a team player.
- We value comradeship and we expect that new team members will reinforce the current good atmosphere!
- Able and willing to work in a fast paced environment, while having the ability to stay calm and think logically.
This Role Will See You:
- Reaching out by phone and email to prospects that showed initial interest.
- Advising your clients on the best product and set up given their needs.
- Negotiating, closing deals and signing contracts.
- Act as the interface at Klarna between customer, Sales, Delivery, Legal and Product.
- Working with existing customers on contractual changes.
How to apply
Send over a CV in English.
Languages Required: Fluency in BOTH English and Norwegian!
Klarna is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and candidates. Please refrain from including your picture and age with your application.
- Typ av kontrakt
- Heltidsjobb (förstajobb)
- Typ av jobb
- Civilingenjör / Arkitekt, IT
- Körkort önskas
- Tillgång till bil önskas
- Personligt brev krävs