is a company at the forefront of technology that manufactures mechanical and electrical systems on a micro scale. Today, the company delivers products that are all tailored to their customers and are used in everything from medical technology, telecom, the automotive industry and consumer products. Silex Microsystems is one of the foremost independent manufacturers of MEMS in the world with headquarters and factory in Järfälla.
Silex Microsystem are now expanding their IT-team and we are therefore in search for a System Developer to join this fantastic organization! Want to know more about Silex Microsystems and what they do? Read more here.WHAT YOU WILL DO
As a System Developer at Silex Microsystems, you will play a key role in building and developing complex production systems that support the production, development and quality assurance of MEMS products. You work close to the business where the role itself varies with both large and small projects.
You will, for example, work with the development of Silex systems for production control, assignment management and product data management and in some cases integration of these into other software and systems. You will have daily contact with engineers and other parties within the company to find new ways to improve functions in production.
WHO ARE YOU?
- We believe you to have a degree in engineering or other suitable academic ;
- You love software and have a few years of experience in developing in Windows environment, preferably within one or more: C #, .NET, , VBA for Office, SQL.
- If you have previously built a production control system, it is meritorious and will help you to quickly get into the role!
As a person you are self-propelled and prestige less, always looking to the good of the team. As a teamplayer you are pragmatic and approach new challenges with curiosity. Also - you thrive in an environment where you need to use your communication skills to solve problems!WHY WORK AT SILEX?
- A company at the absolute forefront of technology!
- A flat organization where you get a lot of freedom and ownership in your work
- A role with great development opportunities
- Be part of a competent and wonderful team that will be able to contribute to your development!
Up for the challenge? Fantastic! We are really looking forward to meet you.OTHER INFORMATIONStart
: Per agreement.Location
: Järfälla, Stockholm
This recruitment process is handled by A-hub and on Silex Microsystems request, all enquires regarding this position will be handled by A-hub and Jessica Qvennerstedt.
- Önskad utbildningsnivå
- Typ av kontrakt
- Heltidsjobb (förstajobb)
- Typ av jobb
- Civilingenjör / Arkitekt
- Körkort önskas
- Tillgång till bil önskas
- Personligt brev krävs