is a company at the forefront of technology that manufactures mechanical and electrical systems on a micro scale (MEMS). Today, the company delivers products that are all tailored to their customers and are used in everything from medical technology, telecom, the automotive industry and consumer products. Silex Microsystems is one of the foremost independent manufacturers of MEMS in the world with headquarters and factory in Järfälla.
Since they expand and strengthening their production massively, we are now looking for 30
(yes, you read it right - t h i r t y!
) new Process Engineers for several areas within their production. So, if you like to challenge yourself, be inspired by the world's experts in MEMS and get to work with the absolutely toughest MEMS processing required on the market - then you definitely have found the right place!
Want to know more about Silex Microsystems and what they do? Read more here. DID WE GET YOUR ATTENTION? GREAT! SO, WHAT WILL YOU DO?
As a Process Engineer, you work in clean room environment where you are primarily responsible for process stability but also for new development of processes and improvement work. You will be part of a team with other process engineers and operators but ofcourse have other contact points both within and outside the company.
Examples of tasks:
WHO ARE YOU?
- Together with operators and service technicians ensure the process goals
- Review KPIs and develop ways to improve their ability and maintain area goals.
- Set up and maintain process controls.
- Design and perform experiments for process improvements.
- Assist in engineering and development work to achieve production flow and lead time goals within the area.
- Continuous improvement project with the aim of optimizing process stability and increasing production efficiency.
We believe that you are a newly graduate Civil Engineer and want to start your career in the best possible way! You also have excellent written and verbal communication skills in Swedish and ;If you have experience by working within the production of semiconductor - that's great, but not a must!
Preferable fields of study are:
- Electrical Engineering
- Engineering Physics
- Chemical Engineering
- Other suitable academic background
..But ofcourse most importantly, you have/are:
WHY WORK AT SILEX?
- A great problem solver: you work effectively to deal with problems and / or situations by breaking them down, understanding the underlying mechanisms and, based on available information, suggesting appropriate solutions.
Committed and structured: you like when you have a lot to do, dare to take on great responsibility and see the importance of maintaining a high quality (you are therefore thorough and structured in your work).
Communicative and flexible: a prerequisite to thrive in the role is for you to have good communication- and collaboration skills - since you will have daily contact with, for example; operators, product owners and other stakeholders.
Independent and responsible: you drive your work forward, and taking great responsibility for what you do.
- A company at the forefront of their industry!
- Get to work with the absolute latest technology in MEMS.
- Work with and get knowledge exchange from the world's best experts on MEMS process integration and process development.
- Big step in a responsible and rewarding role where you get space to grow.
- Be part of a wonderful team!
..Are you up for the challenge? Fantastic! We look forward to get to know you.
: As soon as possible.Work extent:
: Järfälla, Stockholm.
This recruitment process is handled by A-hub and on Silex Microsystems request, all enquires regarding this position will be handled by A-hub and Jessica ;
- Önskad utbildningsnivå
- Typ av kontrakt
- Heltidsjobb (förstajobb)
- Typ av jobb
- Civilingenjör / Arkitekt
- Körkort önskas
- Tillgång till bil önskas
- Personligt brev krävs