AWS is growing very rapidly with hundreds of thousands of companies in over 190 countries on the platform. We are now looking to strengthen our team and we want you to help us.
Flexible location EMEA (London, Munich, Paris, Madrid, Amsterdam, Stockholm, Milan)
Would you like to be part of a team focused on helping customers across EMEA adopt Amazon Web Services by helping to enable the sales organization focused on global enterprises, fast-growing mid-market companies, and the industry’s hottest start-ups? Do you have the business savvy, organization skills and ability to collaborate across multiple business owners to help establish Amazon Web Services as the premier cloud provider?
We are seeking a Manager of Customer Optimization and Enablement (CO&E) to lead the strategy and execution of our CO&E Specialist team in EMEA. The mission of the CO&E team is to enable long-term customer retention and growth at scale through cost optimizing, driving customer commitment, and setting our customers up for success throughout their cloud journey on the AWS platform. We achieve this by 1/ saving Customers money by cost optimizing their AWS deployment while enabling Account Managers to maximize their time with Customers; 2/ removing the operational friction that prevents our Customers from rapidly expanding their AWS footprint.
Roles and Responsibilities
The Customer Optimization & Enablement Manager will be responsible for hiring, developing, and leading a team of CO&E Specialists. The candidate will need to collaborate across teams, creatively solve problems for customers and the field organization, and drive the evolution of the Customer Enablement team. Core Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Lead and manage a team of CO&E
· Hire and develop talents; provide ongoing coaching, motivate, train the team
· Collaborate with AWS leaders on key initiatives
· Develop and build an organizational structure that aligns the talent to the strategic objectives for the group.
· Drive operational excellence. This includes creating sane processes and procedures, then automating them to improve efficiency in our day-to-day tasks and projects.
· Present regular, accurate reports for management for review
· Develop key metrics and KPIs to measure overall customer experience and provide foundation for continuous improvement
· Gather insights from the business through analyzing data, identifying trends, and looking around the corner to develop innovative solutions for best in class customer experience
· Ability to understand, adapt to, communicate, and manage change in a fast paced environment
The ideal candidate must be willing to “roll up their sleeves” and work with key stakeholders across the extended AWS EMEA Field organization.
Additionally, you will set performance goals and metrics, timelines and a formal tracking process to measure and manage progress. You should be a team leader with exceptional organizational skills, prepared to work in a high-volume environment, with multiple sales teams in a fast paced, dynamic industry.
· 10 years of working in a fast paced and dynamic environment
· 5+ years of people management experience
· Experience in technology related sales support and/or business development;
· Exceptional project and program management skills: can teach and coach these skills in others but also acts as a productive contributor
· System thinking and strong analytical skills; can not only work with data but can identity root causes, recognize patterns, and solve complex problems
· Excellent written and verbal communication
· Proven strong leadership skills to manage changes and critical issues in a highly dynamic environment
· Customer facing skills required to drive customer engagements
· Bachelor's degree required
· MBA or Masters degree
· Prior experience of working in a technology company
· Proven ability to create a vision for the organization that can scale quickly
· Proven ability to drive and land change management across your organization
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize Amazon to transmit and store your information in the Amazon group of companies' world-wide recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy/eu ) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
JOIN US ON
Ange nedan vart du önskar arbeta och glöm inte bort att ange din e-postadress!