Company... At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we...
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.
Bosch R&D Center Lund stands for modern development in cutting edge technology in the areas of connectivity, security, mobility solutions and AI. We are growing rapidly and looking for people to join us on our mission to become the Bosch Group’s 1st address for secure connected mobility solutions. We are working on a range of interesting projects, with a particular focus on software development for the automotive industry, electrical bicycles and Internet of Things.
We are now searching for a Section Manager for our competence group of DevOps experts.
Your contribution to something big:
* You will get to know various areas of the company and will work with colleagues from different countries, divisions, and functions.
* You act as an agile entrepreneur, meaning that you build and maintain trustful relationships, and are accountable for contributions to the business relations that you are responsible for.
* You will take leadership of several teams to identify and build the right competences needed for current and future assignments, through recruitment and competency management.
* You build a community of experts and establish a sharing culture in the group and with related groups in the company.
* You will be a member of the management team to maintain the strategy and manage the growth of the Bosch office in Lund.
* You have a good understanding of modern software delivery and agile development processes.
* You have experience in building communities and establishing a culture with emphasis on sharing and learning.
* You are aiming for a cooperative leadership style to give the teams the right level of autonomy.
* You have the ability to build trustful relationships and to show courage.
* You challenge and take risks when needed.
* You can handle keeping track of multiple projects and stakeholders.
* You are engaged and self-directed, with a strong sense of initiative and enjoy working in an international environment.
* You are expected to be fluent in English, both verbally and in writing.
Bosch offers you:
· Flexibility in your work- work time and working from home
· An agile development environment that is trust-based
· Room for creativity and initiatives
· Internal and external training opportunities as well as continuous learning
· Internal career opportunities
· Collective agreement
· Benefits and services: health checks, employee discounts, sports and health opportunities, wellness contribution, work-life balance
· Easy access to local public transport, urban infrastructures, rural surroundings, and catering facilities
Diversity is our strength! At Bosch we look at diversity in gender, generation, nationalities and culture as our advantage. We believe mixed teams to be more successful because they utilize the potential offered by different perspectives and solution strategies. We therefore promote mixed teams at all levels and draw on the entire talent pool.
Ange nedan vart du önskar arbeta och glöm inte bort att ange din e-postadress!